Can someone explain how "Sandy Hook is a hoax" is grounds for a defamation case? I'm so fucking confused here

Can someone explain how "Sandy Hook is a hoax" is grounds for a defamation case? I'm so fucking confused here.

Attached: 1983-lamborghini-countach-5000s.jpg (1280x782, 251.75K)

You can sue for anything. Very wealthy people are paying these peoples lawyer bills to ruin AJ. The judge is totally against him and basically said he's guilty. So he will have to file bankruptcy and appeal.

Lefties and libs are existential cancer.
End of story.

Calling parents of dead kids "actors" and then unleashing a retard army of followers to harass them for years when all they want to do is grieve their murdered kids might have something to do with it.

>You can sue for anything.
True. You can't WIN anything, but you can always try.

>Very wealthy people are paying these peoples lawyer bills to ruin AJ.
Well, I guess technically true. Jones will be paying their attorneys, and he is very rich.

>The judge is totally against him and basically said he's guilty.
Jones was automatically guilty when he did not contest the case. He didn;t even show up in court until the ruling had already gone against him, he's there now for the judgement on what he'll have to pay. Which will be a lot. He missed the moment to declare bankruptcy to protect his assts, as that works effectively if you do it BEFORE losing the case. Since he already lost, it won't work as well/

>So he will have to file bankruptcy and appeal.
I'm not sure he can appeal an uncontested case. He could presumably contest the award amount, which I expect will be massive as he seems to be doing everything he can to make himself look bad in court.

Ah, there it is. No one covering the story mentioned he called people by name "actors." Makes more sense now, thanks a lot.

Stating an opinion is not against the law. Unless AJ said to harass these "crisis actor" parents for taking part in a "hoax," I can't fathom how this case has any merit. This country has no actual justice system anymore.

Precisely. I understand the lawsuit no, but it had no merit. Unfortunate he didn't contest it.

No, actually no one can explain it to you in a way you understand. Because you've decided you don't want to understand. So who the hell's going to waste their time?

What the fuck are you talking about?

I'm kind of neutral on AJ. I've known about him for 20 years and he has made a lot of good points and spewed a lot of bullshit. I learned a long time ago that he was an entertainer. I would have supported him more vociferously if he sold Milk of McAdoo and Milk of Millie at the infowarslife store. Why hasn't his legal team asked for photographic/video evidence of the school shooting? I think it was real but how can I be sure until real evidence is released?

Milk?

his opinion is dogshit, out of all the things he could spew out of his ass he chose Sandy Hook, i hope he loses every dime and dies in prison

He employed two of the hottest titcows in "news" ever. He could have made billions selling their milk in tiny vials for $69.95 each.

Attached: leann-macaboobs.jpg (640x800, 79.46K)

>real evidence
How much evidence do you need of a school shooting? And do you disbelieve all of them or just this particular one?

Prison? What the fuck are you talking about as well? Is everyone in this thread fucking retarded? Y'all get a grip and make some sense or get the fuck out.

Ah, you're a pervert, understood. Thanks for the thoughts.

Anyone can choose not to believe anything they want.

If you believe anything that the MSM or the government tells you at this point without HD video and pics, you're severely fucked in the head. How do we know that the Biden admin killed some old ass raghead?

>Anyone can choose not to believe anything they want.
Every choice has consequences

Alex Jones is controlled opposition. They let him into Bohemian Grove to film because they wanted you to know. Take a wild guess who his paymasters are.

He exists to try and make conservatives look like kooks. Nothing more.

Attached: 44682945.jpg (360x360, 26.16K)

They did take pictures you fucking jerkoff. They also measured the body and compared DNA. Still entirely possible it didn't happen.

What consequences. What the fuck are you talking about? Please, leave.

A hypothetical for you. So if a public figure with a large following labels you as Patient Zero for a new gay plague and repeatedly asserts that you fucked and sucked your way through every bath house in the country and then you were consequently harassed for decades you would never consider suing for defamation? Even if you were labeled "King of the Faggots" and it effectively followed you everywhere for the rest of your life... How would you feel then? I think you'd eventually see the need for laws agains defamation, slander and libel. This is all assuming you aren't actually a royal faggot of course.

I glad to now know I can completely disregard all of your opinions.

Where can we view them then? School cameras were almost unheard of yet we have video and pics of the Columbine shooting. Even the schools filled with niggers have had cameras for at least 15 years. How come this school in rich white folk area hasn't released any proof?

Oooo now this is interesting. Tell me more about your ZOG theory.

Why draw such a nonsense analogy. There's not even a way to respond to this shit. Please, leave.

I'm talking about Osama. No idea why they haven't released proof. Very fucked situation imo.

These kinds of consequences

Attached: 2022-08-03 21.08.26 www.nytimes.com 12e3bcea116a.jpg (680x803, 83.68K)

>I'm talking about Osama.
The Obama admin "killed" Osama. Not gonna argue anymore, just saying bro. The guy that supposedly shot Osama has been on tv bragging about it for years so I'm inclined to believe his story.