Gf work conference

From earlier thread. She sent me this pic. Guess she's wasting no time.

And fuck you to the ones who said I was a larp.

Attached: 20220803_211159.jpg (826x892, 173.08K)

Bump

Well she's not a looker so you didn't lose much. Work on yourself and aim higher next time.

who cares dude, Only beta cucks like white roasties. Chinese girls are wife material and good mothers. Jews hate when white men and Chinese women marry and breed.

White women are not race loyal. Fucking every nigger and every dog they see until getting fat and marrying a white cuck is not race loyal. Only pussy worshiping white knights could claim otherwise.
>but muh marriage stats
Fornication (sex before marriage) is not included in those stats. You only have to walk inside a mall or other public place to see all the roasties with their dyed blonde hair and nigger on their arm or half nigger in their stroller, absent a father.

White women are shit, and only cucks defend them. White women are shit of their choosing. They were all raised to hate niggers by their extended family. They are not children. They are responsible for their actions. God punished Eve in the garden, and thus God also dictated they are not mindless children.

white women WILL turn your kids into transexual, pedo, nigger worshippers.

Chinese women are the best wives on the planet. That is all.

>pic related, look at this disgusting white woman virtue signalling about killing her child... or your child.

white women will give your children the BOOSTY BOOST and take photos of it for social media virtue signalling. chinese women wont..

Attached: boosty boost psycho.png (744x863, 1.15M)

It's her toned down corporate look. She's hiding the body under there

I've seen her face, I don't want to see her body. Her toned town office look is cheap spic.

To each their own I guess

Her face is really that bad?? And rarely wears any make up. I think I did ok.

Attached: IMG_5114.jpg (1536x2048, 437.62K)

Post body.

I dunno if I should do that...

what is the backstory on this old roastie?

She's in Atlanta for a work conference. OP posted her earlier and a guy on b/ is actually at the same conference. But he went mia

Come on....

Nice trannies.

Build for the BBC.

Care to ellaborate backstory?

She's already getting the bbc it seems lol

Just posted what I know

Kinda what he said. Don't know what else you want to know

I demand the full backstory, all details. I'm too autistic not to have the details from you niggers

I don't know what details you're looking for. I made a post last week about her going. And what might happen. I made another role today and she left for the conference. One guy replied he was at the same one and was going to try and find her. Get her drunk and fuck her. I wanted to keep in touch with him and he dipped. Made.this one for proof that I wasn't larping on the first place

What did you think might happen? Did Gou want it to happen? Cheating or with permission?

I have no idea really. But she wa super horny last night but didn't give it up. So makes me think she already had something planned.

And then when user Saif he qa there. It was kinda hot to think about her being seduced

Seduced? Never been to a conference have you. She went with the purpose of getting dicked down. Holding it from you confirms it.

Never have been no. Makes me even more bummed that thr user disappeared on me. He was an in lol