Isn't it scary that you can just take a website offline if you don't like the factual things they are saying about you?

Isn't it scary that you can just take a website offline if you don't like the factual things they are saying about you?

Attached: 1200px-KiwiFarmsLogo.svg.png (1200x452, 43.62K)

Zeronet is the future.

kiwifarms users do illegal things, the site facilitates illegal shit. how are you shocked it's getting b&? how many people have been shot because of kiwisqueakers doxxing and swatting random retards?

Might makes right.

No, I hope this place is next.

> how many people have been shot because of kiwisqueakers doxxing and swatting random retards?
Zero?

kf is cancer and the people that use it are retards, but have thay ever done anything illegal?

btw doxxing isn't illegal

They are literal terrorists.

All they do is stalk retards and push them to destroy their life through literal gangstalking tactics.

fuck kiwifarms

No that's how internet should be.
If you're badass enough hacker dude you should be able to do whatever you want.

>kf is cancer and the people that use it are retards, but have thay ever done anything illegal?
millions of people use the website and trannies are saying that because a fringe minority swat / dox that means every single person does it.
trying to get the owner arrested for shit he isn't responsible for? a new precedent is set and there goes the internet.

I don't support censorship, but those fucks are a bunch of drooling retards that manifest in themselves exactly what they aspire to mock.

All I ever remember them doing is doxxing bella, you know, the hamster boiling girl

>trannies are saying that because a fringe minority swat / dox that means every single person does it
I’m applying their logic to them, then. I don’t care if the mentally ill, terminally online groomers are a minority, from now on I’ll see and treat every single tranny that way.

Byuu killed himself because of kiwifarm.

kiwifarms fucking killed Terry. I will never forgive them.

Byuu is alive

based kiwifarms

Wasn’t that just fake news?

Isn't it odd how he himself said before that he didn't mind the thread?
And that before he supposedly an hero'd his thread was very slow?

Good riddance!

Attached: FbGK8RQXgAAXLd3.png (1177x889, 73.36K)

>Byuu killed himself because of kiwifarm.
this isn't entirely true. the KF post had 13 pages which is nothing in comparison the thousands of pages popular threads get on that website. Byuu also said in the past they would dump their online persona by doing something exactly like this. They also replied to the thread saying they were completely okay with it, and weeks later proceeded to break down and extort the owner.
It's just a mentally unstable person doing mentally unstable things. This is like saying catcher in the rye was the reason john lennon was murdered, faggot.

jew owner took it down himself to milk more money from his paypigs

We see you, Eddie. Look out for the woman in the cyan blouse. She knows about you.