Does anyone remember that site that used be linked on Any Forums that was a chatroom where you could watch livestreams...

does anyone remember that site that used be linked on Any Forums that was a chatroom where you could watch livestreams of cctv? I specifically remember a cam inside the home a couple who had a dog. we saw them fuck one time. they were mostly just street cams tho

Attached: cctv.jpg (976x549, 379.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch.tv/BenevolentFancyClipzRuleFive
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The dog aswell?

they didnt fuck the dog at least when i was watching

if it helps at all, this was around 10 yrs ago. idk if it was illegal so if it was then nevermind ig

I'm not OP but I think one of them was the Everett, Washington tweaker cam. It was some intersection where drug addicts used to hang out. Tried searching it just now but nothing is coming up

I dont even know what to look up to search for this. ik something like this exists somewhere, but maybe its for the best its not easily accessible

bump as i'd love to watch cctv's on me freetiem

Attached: no country for old floyds.gif (328x526, 245.35K)

shodan
search for "cam", "camera", "cctv", etc...

Around that time finding unsecured IP cams through google was really popular. We caught some guy jerking off in the back of his pizza shop. We called him "jerkin joe" and some user made a stream and drove there and slammed a screenshot of it onto the front counter. It was one of the crazier things I caught happen realtime on Any Forums

This was around the you dun goofed era for reference

idk how to use this website but im also retarded. also the chatroom was part of the fun
this would have been entertaining to watch

clips.twitch.tv/BenevolentFancyClipzRuleFive

Yeah. I think they call it twitch.

Yea maybe some user has that vid of the guy pointing a pistol at his own security cam because a bunch of people took control of the intercomm

You seen the couple fuck the dog?

Was it camrekt or rektcam or something like that?

There used to be an infographic on finding unsecured webcam IPs

Bump because this sounds fun

Nice digits I was off by one

Found a website called insecam. has thousands of cameras but all of them are pretty shit

this is similar. thanks

Bump