Any Forumsros who fucked their ex after breaking up, HOW did you do it and HOW was it?

Any Forumsros who fucked their ex after breaking up, HOW did you do it and HOW was it?
>be me
>she hit me up after being broken up for like 6 fucking years, didn't contact her at all during that time
>was just checking in to "see how you're doing"
>yeahok.bmp
>had just recently broken up with a girl I dated for years, was in sad mode so fuck it, I started sexting the ex and had her come visit me one weekend
>was kinda weird at first seeing her in person after so long, but the ice was eventually broken with making out and we fucked
>it was pretty good, picked up right where we left off
>whatever personality disorder she had/has kicks in after a few weeks and just like that its over again
>bitch

Attached: 1625759704770.png (654x619, 1.13M)

>broke up with grill after 3 years
>start fucking her best friend on the down low
>start hooking back up with ex even though i'm wanting to make things with her friend more serious
>whatever, i'll just keep fucking them both for a while
>i like puss puss
>with ex, i always creampie
>ex finds out about me and friend, things go south with both grills
>turns out ex is pregnant but ends up aborting the thing after 11 weeks
>friend disappears on me, haven't talked with her in years
>found out through the grapevine she now writes and publishes fairy-themed male harem romance novels
>ex moved back home after college and is now a xe/xer/xim non binary gender queer validated individual with a shaved head and bad tattoos
>was good puss puss back in the day

Attached: 1656940676051.png (500x400, 212.89K)

Finally a semi interesting thread. Bumper

My ex is my best friends wife.
I am wrong for doing it but I fucked her right before they had the kid after trying for a while.
Kid is blue eyed blonde just like me.

You single handedly crushed the soles and minds of those women. Based.

I got back with my ex wife after about two years. I got her to tell me about all of the guys she fucked and used it to turn her into a complete slut. We had every kind of degrading sex possible. Multiple couples and threesomes. I'll never forget this guy fucking her so hard in her ass that she shit all over my couch.

Ultimately she got feels for a guy we brought in for a third. Seeing the two of them suck my cock was incredible, but then after blowing a load on their faces it was done. I moved on and remarried. She is still a cock whore

>Dating girl
>She becomes drug addict
>Goes to rehab across country
>Break up because, long distance doesnt work
>She comes back home for a week 6 months later
>Has a new boyfriend, good for her
>Relapses immediately
>Calls me, wants to hang out
>Pick her up and take her to my house
>Is like old times, we hug and kiss within minutes
>Notice birth control in her purse , nice.jpg
>We start to fuck
>Fuck her for an hour, bust a nut as deep in her as I can
>"Did you just cum in me??"
>"Yeah, you're on birth control right?"
>Turns out shes not on birth control and those pills were leftovers
>She goes downstairs and calls her boyfriend while smoking a cigarette on my porch
>Cries and tells him she misses him
>Drop her off at her moms house, she texts me and says she'll pay for the abortion/plan b
>Turns out her boyfriend paid for an abortion because he thought it was his baby
Never again.

I felt bad about how things went with the friend because I really would have liked to make things work with her but when you're 19 or 20 and your ex puts her doo doo puss back on the table, you think with your dick.

Jesus christ what a dysfunctional relationship.
>seeing the two of them suck my cock was incredible
Faggot. You didn't "move on," she lost all respect for your candy ass and you knew it.

You know what they say about getting your dick sucked by a dude

Attached: 1657258370117.jpg (384x390, 27.64K)

>Successful white guy
>Big cock
>Love eating pussy
>Love bruising cervix, biting and choking
>Only date asian girls
>Of course they come back for more

You're gay

I was fucking my ex Alix O from TamMad even after we broke up and she was engaged

My name starts with C

Past doesn't matter they say

>Gay male

Cumguzzling Faggot?

It's only gay if its solo or you're the one sucking. I'm not the one who got cum on his face

Attached: 1643701524992.jpg (320x240, 24.93K)

>Niggerjew

Goodbye.

I thought I wrote this for a second.

I kinda wanna know/ask, wdym personality disorder? Your store is me but the ending made me realize, is that why? How does personality disorder work..

I dont know what the fuck she has but she's got to have some kind of mental illness. Thats what I mean by personality disorder. Bipolar for example is a personality disorder. Theres more than a few screws loose in that kinky head of hers. God, as crazy as she is, I miss that psychotic bitch.

I think you're just describing 60% of the women on this planet.