Kurobaex now has the best features over kurobadev (auto captcha solving, auto image search fetching)

>kurobaex now has the best features over kurobadev (auto captcha solving, auto image search fetching)
>UI is fucking dogshit still
why can't they just copy the look of og clover?

Attached: 1643310548228.jpg (383x382, 36.72K)

The good with the bad m8

no catalog search results
staggered grid is too long
no find my reply
no image rotation gesture
can't swipe away or rearrange bookmarked threads
no easy bookmark - history panel switch
can't open thread in 4plebs
>features over kurobadev
lol
lmao

don't worry just one more week till clover updates trust in the plan

The UI for KurobaEx is objectively terrible. I do 90% of my Any Forums browsing on my phone and I am seriously considering stopping because the UI is so shit

stop using your phone for that

imageboards were meant to be used on phones

test

I still use kuroba dev but when I post I just open the thread in browser and post there instead and then go back onto kuroba and mark that post as my post.

I can't even hear webm soundposts. Fucking hell...

Test

Test

I still use Kuroba to browse and Ex to post.

I don't understand why people don't like the kurobaex UI. if you are using android swipe navigation gestures you can't even fucking swipe in from the left in the regular kuroba UI.

KurobaEx solves this with the bottom buttons.
Do all of you just have poorfag phones with physical buttons or is it one poorfag autist spamming this thread constantly? The thread watcher on KurobaEx is second to none and the best feature on any imageboard app in a long time.

You want to throw that all away for what? No bottom screen?

Attached: 1661397079109034.png (1920x1080, 1008.41K)

cuz

Attached: 61d3b8e5-9bf4-4e57-ae8f-2073152d3cd9.jpg (1197x3512, 885.32K)

>updates kurobaex for the first time in forever to see if captcha solver works

I dowloaded it, it's awful. So I uninstalled it. Maybe I was too hasty, downloaded it again, set up preferences and it sucks, it's unusable. Deleted that garbage for good. I am back to using a browser, it's not so bad.
Why can't we have nice things you may wonder? Bots that's why.

faggot

Test

>Blue Clover officially dead
Man, I don't wanna use Kuroba

The natural evolution of Any Forums is to be browsed on phones and become like a (anti)social media.