Hotwife bred. Do you fantasize about your girl getting fucked by others? Have you told her? Has she done it?

Hotwife bred. Do you fantasize about your girl getting fucked by others? Have you told her? Has she done it?

Attached: ASK3lIO.jpg (1536x2048, 218.39K)

No but id be more than okay with her doing an only fans or some shit
Nothing physical. That's my limit.

Do you find it hot if she does an onlyfans or you just don't mind? Kinda like you're cucking her fans, they can dream but only you get to fuck her

I think a bit of both, knowing others find her hot, and I simply don't mind, it's just pictures at the end of the day. Nothing too lewd, preferably.

Also if it can be a stable source of disposable income, fuck yeah right?

She actually toyed with the question, brought it up herself. Haven't gave an answer yet but I'm totally on board with it.

Different user here. I would do something similar, but I would eventually let her fuck a black bull. However, I would build it up. By that I mean start off with just minor lewd things like just showing off in lingerie and then slowly get more and more lewd. Start hyping things up and eventually have a BBC dildo video. Then milk that shit even more until finally there a big following and then that’s when she’ll take an actual BBC creampie in front of all her fans.

Is the audience important or you just want an excuse for her to get creampied? Does your girl know you're into this?

We stopped fantasizing about it a long time ago. My sweet slutty wife gets a lot of cocks on a very regular basis. It's just fucking and a great "hobby" - not for everyone, but we love it.

Attached: A233.jpg (3456x2304, 1.51M)

Audience is very important. I like the hype and buildup of it. I’ve seen lots of those hype posts where some famous Insta-style thot finally ends up taking BBC and it’s almost funny in a way. I just would like to see that as well.

Wife is quite the exhibitionist she likes to hit bars with no bra, low cut shirt, no panties wearing a skirt. Plenty of people have gotten a good view. She also like flashing in restaurants, in the car etc

got a pic of the outfits?

Wow, that's hot. Are you always present when she gets fucked? Does she have any trusted regulars that get to plow her bareback? Who is more into setting up sessions, you or her?

Interesting. Do you have a girl? Does she know you want this?

Only if she's getting fucked by another women.

That's pretty hot. Do you want her to get fucked too, or you want it to be visual only?

She really likes the tease, she has made out with guys and girls and let one guy finger her not sure if I want it to go any further than that

The moment she became my hotwife
Pic related its my wife and what she was wearing
We went to a bar for drinks
The bar has a beer pong table, wife wants to play so we start to set up
2 guys notice and wanna play also, so we do a duos
Game is going fine all having fun then wife flashes to make them miss
Guys laugh and says if they get the next shot in she should give them her panties
We agree and they make it both their shots so wife slides her panties off and gives it to them
Game is down to our 3 cups vs their 1 cup they they say if they lose they will pay our tab
Wife and me are intrigued
We ask what if they win
They say they get my wife for the rest of the night
Me and wife are pretty drunk and winning so we thought yeah we got this
We miss ever shot and the guys get theirs and win
In shock we lost guys then come to my wife and say she is their date now
Wife smiles and nods agreeing a deal is a deal
I also agree we go on the night talking drinking they feel her up from time to time and make out with her.
After a while i can tell she is horny
They whisper something to her she nods.
The guys say they gonna get more drinks and take my wife with them back inside the bar
An hour later they all walk out and her face is coveted in cum and her cloths are messy. They pay the tab and leave.
Me and wife go home she heads to shower to clean up then comes to bed and makes love to me.

Attached: c0234aba-45b5-4afa-a6b4-a0ed0436b3d5.png (703x1600, 800.38K)

Yes, she has the BBC dildo and everything. Just needs to pull the trigger on the OF thing.

Attached: 9EB35FAC-1BC1-4836-9B1F-AD26F5DEDA76.jpg (480x640, 86.68K)

I would share my ex frequently

Attached: 19727060_10154772070763785_127899470_o.jpg (1152x2048, 198.7K)

Attached: 932d17db2f19125bdc3e7cbdf83045c2 (1).jpg (1276x847, 648.16K)

Nice LARP

i asked if she can get weed for free for tonight
this is what she sends me after she leaves for it
first time ever that this happened but not last .. thats how we getting weed since then

Attached: video-1480004127 (1).webm (368x656, 1.87M)

Yes, told and talked about it, most we did was Skype call with an other couple, then life with kids and work came in between and the sexllife is close to zero, but the dream to share her is still there.

A larp huh??
Here is my wife

Attached: 26f351d2-e810-4139-84cc-d25bff2e4e88.jpg (768x1024, 58.96K)