What the fuck is the point of smoking this shit?

What the fuck is the point of smoking this shit?

>Smoke weed
>Immediately get hungry and/or thirsty
>Laugh at shit that isn't even funny
>Too lazy to do anything that requires physical effort
>Get paranoid for no reason
>Have to smoke more after 60-90 mins or you're barely high anymore

This has got to be the biggest meme "drug" out there. At least with alcohol you feel good and want to do shit, as long as you don't drink too much. The only upside weed has is there is no such thing as smoking too much, because worst that'll happen is you fall asleep. So I guess if you want something "safe", weed makes sense but that's where it ends.

Attached: 1658725292824125.jpg (957x1080, 135.01K)

sneed

bot post, ignore.

Attached: KRWZFGOXSWMEOVAHFYPQ27KLTY.jpg (694x523, 43.82K)

Kys

No worries, we will ignore you

sneeed

indeed

Attached: justsayno.jpg (200x253, 6.97K)

Who cares?

You do, druggie

sneed

I am so fucking stoned right now, I need to go get free food down the road in 20 mins but I can't fucking move and I want to nap for 3 hours so I might miss the free food but I don't care because I can get free food every night, my life is fucking awesome :) :) :)

I have severe anxiety issues, and a very stressful job which makes it worse, smoking every night is a better alternative to anti depressants or some weird anxiety medication with a massive list of side effects.

Plus its legal and cheap here, doesn't even put a dent in my budget.

I'm in love with Mary Jane
She's my main thing
She makes me feel alright
She makes my heart sing
And when I'm feeling low
She comes as no surprise
Turns me on with her love
Takes me to paradise

Do you love me, Mary Jane?
Yeah, whoa-oh-oh
Do ya? Do ya? Do ya? Do ya? Do ya? Do ya?
Now do you think you love me Mary Jane
Don't you play no games

Mary Jane
I love her just the same
Mary Jane
I love her, Mary baby, just the same (Mary Jane)
The woman plays no games
Now, now, now (Mary Jane)

I'm in love with Mary Jane
I'm not the only one
If Mary wanna play around
I let her have her fun
She's not the kind of girl
That you can just tie down
She likes to spread her love
And turn your head around

Do you love me, Mary Jane?
Yeah, whoa-oh-oh
Do ya? Do ya? Do ya? Do ya? Do ya? Do ya?
Now do you think you love me Mary Jane
Don't you play no games
Yeah!

Uh, come here baby

Mary Jane
I love her just the same
Mary Jane
I love her, baby, baby, baby, baby

Attached: DD5163FA-72FE-4F76-B722-0D0FCD200CBB.jpg (1170x1127, 197.97K)

Are you a homosex?

How about learn to deal with your problems without drugs

Nah, I'm doing just fine coping smoking a leaf a couple of times a week, thanks though, I'll keep smoking and you keep seething.

Why would I be seething over you being a drug addicted faggot? If anything I feel sorry for you

Don't be, I've had a pretty successful life, despite being a "drug addicted faggot" the entire time. You seem pretty angsty, weed can help with that.

Its pretty common for lightweight teenagers to get demolished from a few tokes. Once you get off your wobbly newborn deer legs it's just a buzz and you're functionally capable.

>I've had a pretty successful life
Working at Taco Bell? I wouldn't call that successful buddy

JR sysadmin at the IT division of a biomed company. xfering to full sysadmin when my boss retires next year.

I worked at Taco Bell when I was 17 though for a year, was fun. What do you do?

I think you have to absolutely hate life first.
Zero problems, in a forced "happy" relationship with gf and side bitch, with a bunch of money I don't what to do with.
But I super fucking annoyed with you with everything I see and hear. I'm about to throw it all away a moment of blind violent rage! But then I smoke weed and I forget about it and just chill and focus on the little things in life that give me happiness and I go on my day with a smile on my face. Anger management got me into pot. See getting help did work. All they did was gave me medicine. So now the M16 is just for show collecting dust forever. I am not like you in fact I hate you and haven't met you.