Fantasies

Umm, I like the idea of being raped, forced and beaten, bruised, cut up nn made to suffer inna sense- even if I'm genuinely hurt, upset or psrtly/refusing/begging. But I'm pretty sure no one will ever really do that or build up to that

Does anyone else have any similar fantasies or have done something like that to someone? Jus kinds curious
Or what's something you would want to try, but probably won't get to?

Attached: Thigh7277.jpg (1205x806, 526.17K)

iscord.gg/VvXDKsmR

Attached: Bumpling.jpg (1362x1639, 1.48M)

Suppose muricans later will have some

Attached: Pp.jpg (1439x1670, 1.23M)

oh, can safely say you're not alone

Mmm perhaps not heh

well, my own collection of fucked-up fantasies is fairly long, and highly impractical.

my partner/GF is a complete pervert, who, while she doesn have rape fantasies, has a collection of kinks like group scenes, being gaped open with speculum and a team of guys filling her with come, and her just being left filthy and stinking of sex, her being spanked till she's black and blue, and all similar stuff.

not uncommon at all.

Your dad

Perhaps I just gotta look a lil more or open up on them and see who else wants to try. If not maybe a future bf can learn to be dominant and stuffs

Curious about some of yours though. I do have some imprsctical ones also, but those typically relate to an old homicidal nature or mindset I used to be in. So it could put people in hospital every time

Ngl I have thought about a scenario where I'd suck him or something in my imagination. Same with cousin, but that's obv not gonna happen and won't pursue

personally, the not-quite rape fantasy I have is the idea of being pulled into a van while out and about, and taken to some anonymous location, stripped, blindfolded, and tied or cuffed to a mattress. be plugged into an enema and washed out, then get used as a fuck-hole for a day, with strings of men and women using me, either fucking my mouth or arse, or riding on my cock till I'm forced to come wherever they like. the idea of being fucked and come into, pissed over, fisted till I'm a gaping hole leaking come, and just used as a piece of meat, without ever knowing who it was fucking me is rather hot.
I like the idea of finally being untied and told to get dressed, and having to walk home, through the centre of the city, soaked to the skin by countless loads of piss and come, without any of the people I pass on the street knowing what I've been used for just hours before.

Never would want it in reality, but love the fantasy.

Attached: 1659538298879.jpg (960x960, 139.29K)

I have something similar but forced crossdressing/trans without being allowed to come and used as a sex toy and housewife for a week or two. I'd get painful anal, spanked and all, which I don't even like. It makes no sense in practical terms and it's not something I actually want to be real, but it's one of the main fantasies I have.

I would rape you with my farts by forcing you to suck them

Not trans thankfully, but I should when I may kill myself if my adhd doesn't get medicated. For the sole purpose of raising the statistic

>till I'm a gaping hole leaking come, and just used as a piece of meat, without ever knowing who it was fucking me is rather hot.
Ngl you got a good point there fr. Would maybe make me walk more timidly or shyly when I go out and I kinds like that idea too. Anyone could have done it

setting a low bar for yourself bro, go out in style, stuff a bunch of explosives up your butt and blow up a mosque in the name of the church of scientology or something

Attached: 1659539514008.jpg (1024x824, 123.68K)

not sure about the week or two, but I kind of like the idea of being dressed as a maid (though I'm way too old to get away with looking like a trap nowadays, but was like that in the 00's) with chastity cage, buttplug, and cathetered - like the idea of a mistress saying they control my errection, my guts, even how I piss.

and then being made to clean up floors, with the catheter unplugged, so whatever I do to clean up, I'm dripping my own piss down my legs on the floor and have to keep cleaning up...

being punished for each missed drop by being fucked with a strapon, or fisted till my guts are just about to turn inside out, and then made to go around on hands and knees, cleaning up the dribbles and pools I've left, and being left in that sort of state for the whole weekend.

What helps is finding out why you have those fantasies. Society is now so focused on accepting fetishes(if it makes you cum its alright), that we gloss over the mental issues from which it might have came.
I had fantasies like this, but it turns out I had an abusive childhood, so getting abused would give me a nostalgic, nearly safe feeling. Knowing what I do now, I worked on it and its no longer a kink of mine.

Hope you didnt do anything permanent, like take hormons or shit like that

wow. its Sigmoid Freud. Completely out of your ass.

so what your suggesting is, if you complete dismantle your childhood and attribute blame for stuff you enjoy, you too can with a great deal of effort no longer enjoy the fantasies you don't ever want to actually happen, but enjoy as fantasies...

You must be a real bundle of joy to be around.

Not the person you replied to, but your legs are completely littered with self harm scars. Some of them are fresh too. Unlike him I agree with you that it's fine to have fantasies, even dark ones. However you clearly actually hurt yourself and enjoy being hurt, so I don't think it's beyond the pale that someone like him would see it as concerning when taken into the context that you are obviously not mentally well. Or even for anyone to assume that your fetish may stem from your very obvious desire for self destruction, and/or self hatred.

hell of a jump of conclusions to assume I was the OP

> fat legs
> self harm scars
> satanic imagery
Yep, this here is a classic case of fatherless child syndrome (FCS), other symptoms include wanting to be hurt more in bed, sexual deviancy, addiction to marijuana and obesity. The only cure is a strict regimen of self cleaning/grooming, Exercise and Dieting.