When did you first realize that Trump IS the revolution?

When did you first realize that Trump IS the revolution?

Attached: Almost there.jpg (1440x1245, 460.49K)

Oh wow, golfing 3 days a week is the new way to revolt?

That's right. I can't wait until a business mogul like him overthrows the bourgeoisie's hold on capital.
He's always been a man of the people.

Found the 2 retards on b this morning. Clowns,

>deeeerp some no money joe is gonna defeat the nwo
How can one be so stupid?

>ending a sentence with one word and a comma
>calling others retards
whew

welp, why didnt he trim parts of the tumor that is the cancer government?

Lol... What a dummy.
Its all theatre.

He will be back though - I think, as the CIA will allow him back in to pump the market.

Since day 1

Didn't he say he would do this the first time and instead he became the swampiest swamp monster to ever swamp?

>Oh wow, biking in Delaware 4 days a week is the new way to build back better?

why would the CIA have anything to do with the economy?

no

Well done OP, you are going to trigger the faggots.

Also, checked!

Wow that headline is every presidents first act. Every incoming party fires all the previous parties people in every level of government.

Why wouldnt it ?

Haha. Anyone who studies the markets see many "anomalies" that shouldnt happen.
Everything from trends reversing over night for no reason - to stocks dumping and pumping irrationally.

Of course the CIA isnt doing this directly, they are simply the watchdogs of the entire complex... Point im trying to make is, the USA is not the USA anymore. Its more like the U.S.S.A. Another Fascist shithole, corrupted from within.

But the system is doing this to us. The central banks are doing this specifically. The FED has started manipulating the debt markets to the point where it no longer has any price discovery. Easy money is all that matters.

Its a managed market at this point. Printing of money => buying assets to keep them propped up. Oil is the most manipulated asset after the debt markets.

Oh well. I shouldnt complain. Im making so much fucking money these days from their stupidity. I just know that this wont last forever.

>durr fascism
Nice reddit spacing homo.

>draining the swamp for real this time trust the plan!!

Attached: debunked.png (393x237, 29.02K)

Learn some history.
Trump is the Counter-Revolution.

Everytime in history since there was any semblance of state, territory and government, there have been revolutions in differing size and momentum.
And every single revolution in history has been hit with a counter-revolution with mixed success.

Trump is the nationalistic counter-revolution to progressive liberalism and globalism.

Attached: 1625721837577512.jpg (984x1087, 301.32K)

this is just a good old fashion purge.
nothing to do with a revolution. he's just mad that he lost.

he isn't going to win, so it doesn't really matter what he says any more.

>Trump is the nationalistic counter-revolution to progressive liberalism and globalism.
wtf I love Trump now

Attached: 1551299748252.jpg (657x527, 38.94K)

cope

You're a fucking retard, like your cult leader. He's a fat lazy fucking child, if you weren't also a child you would see that like the rest of the entire earth.

you see the abortion referendum result in Kansas?
Republicans have massively overreached and the electorate aren't impressed.
If that's reflected in the mid-terms... whew.

most of the time mid level employees have the longest contracts, insights and do the most work in the background, they are the true intelligence... it would be a bullshit move against the functionality of the own state, who would profit from this? China, Russia?

>abortion referendum
I keep seeing this one talking point repeated over and over, ignoring the fact that all the Trump candidates won. It's almost like it's a coordinated shilling effort or something.

Attached: 1612263432275.jpg (697x389, 21.81K)

Don't we need government to clean up the fucking mess that's been made of things?

Or did you pointy-headed clowns figure out anarchism to perfection yet?

only to americans you can sell "deletion of functional government mid body" as "fight against deep state".... the functional part of every government becomes the evil deep state.. fucking lost its like some americans live in a fantasy role playing world regarding their government and surroundings in general... just my2cents

>ignoring the fact that all the Trump candidates won
those were Republican primaries, that's not the same as a head to head fight with Democrats. Do keep up, dumbass.

>that's not the same as a head to head fight with Democrats
No, those will be even easier to win, thanks to the massive unpopularity of the retarded puppet you faggots fought to install as president. I can't believe you cheated for this lmao. Hope it was worth it.

Attached: 1652654737127.jpg (1024x617, 116.11K)