Men's Intimate Sex Stories

I'm curious to hear what romantic/intimate sex is like from a man's perspective. Please share your stories.

Attached: cc680e43fc647934b9211ece4b292d92.png (1536x1380, 1.38M)

Bump

wrong board, just Any Forumscels. paid posters and discord tranny raiders here. was there a particular thread you wanted to see deleted, or were you just passing through?

Your fortune: Godly Luck

if you keep it this way you’re going to stay a big virgin through all your life mate. do you like that?

I'm just here for more hentai

Really not much to tell. It was kind of everything I could ask for, but I'm also much more into romance than rough shit, sloppy gagging blowjobs, slapping and degrading etc. We loved the fuck out of each other and said so repeatedly during the act. Lots of kissing, eventually I came inside her, in the condom. We were each other's first too which helped make it more special.

I'm a woman and have a husband. I was just curious as to how men view intimacy.

That sounds really sweet. Are you two still together? If not, was it important to you that you lost your virginity to someone you had feelings for?

We're not still together unfortunately. I wish we were though, we were very compatible but circumstances forced us apart. And yes it's important for me to have feeling for a partner even today. It feels good physically to empty my nuts into a random hottie but being completely devoid of meaning it honestly loses half the pleasure. My experience with that ex sort of ruined me in that one respect because now I want to be able to tell a girl I love her during sex.

Oh didja now

Yes.

No women allowed here

GO AWAY

I like holding the girl close and keeping her enveloped under me, with lots of tongue action and breathing into ears and stuff. I'm not sure what you mean by romantic sex, is there no-romantic sex? imo, the romance is determined by the person you're doing it with, not some preset actions.

based lovemaker

You didn't cum inside her bro if you were wearing a condom sorry to tell you

kek ok buddy

I love cute, huggy and lovey-dovey sex, with lots of wet kisses and soft caresses. I also like to put my tongue in weird places.

Hmm...

For me, it's trying to exert every effort towards giving her pleasure. I want to express to her that I love her so much and I can't keep away, the physical connection is precious. I savor it. I want to believe we have all the time in the world together. I focus on every sensation that I feel myself and that I can sense in her. What we are sharing is a reflection of our bond together. She looks into my eyes excitedly and smiles, my heart flutters. I whisper "I love you" and breathe heavily into her ears and onto her neck. She tells me she loves me over and over again when she's ready to climax. I can't hold back once she starts. She completely loses control as I squeeze her neck firmly yet gently. We tease eachother by holding out temporarily (e.g. I start to move very slowly), for no other reason than to boost the enjoyment of what comes next.

I don't think about any of this in the thick of it, and the beautiful thing is I don't have to. We offer ourselves to eachother freely and lose ourselves to the passion of the moment, because we can. We are completely comfortable and content with eachother. We are in love. It's everything I ever wanted it to be and even more everyday.

I've had a few that felt genuinely emotional.

I'll put it like this: the best feeling in the world is the feeling of being wanted, being desired. Of course, be in a relationship long enough and this is a given, but actually seeing it? Hearing it? Those moments where the desperation really came through, where I saw how bad someone wanted to be near me, to be close to me, those are the core memories that keep me going as a person.

Sex is less about the pleasure now, getting my rocks off is a relatively easy process and if I really wanted I could find someone without too much trouble. Finding someone who genuinely wants you, who doesn't just want physical release, but emotionally desires you, is difficult. It's a high I chase often.

Being an achievement, a trophy, the symbol of someone's efforts and success. Being desired, sought after, hunted like prized game.

This is the ultimate high for me, and I'm sure for many other guys. Make it clear, make it obvious and overt that you want your man, that you desire him, that he is the one thing you need in your life. Treat him like the achievement he is, care for him like a rare collectible, make sure he knows how much you care every single day.

Its not just about you. Ejaculation inside a girl has an intimate and definitive feeling g for her as well. When using a condom she can only feel the contraction of your penis

Ah, I'm sorry dude. Hopefully you find someone else that can fill that space in your heart.

I mention romantic sex as opposed to casual sex. I mean, I guess you can have intimacy during a one night stand, but I wouldn't call a booty call romantic.

That is amazing and sweet.

Been with my partner probably 18 years now, at the beginning there was a lot of intimate sex which slowly dried up being replaced by banging to get each other off. Talked about it after a couple of years and neither of us was really into the intimate shit in the first place and we were only doing it because we thought that the other was into it. So basically, I don't care about intimacy, I just wanna fire my baby gravy in a hole and get on with other shit and my partner is the same. It's retarded