Just realized a girl from 2 years ago most actually did like me back. She's still in my phone...

Just realized a girl from 2 years ago most actually did like me back. She's still in my phone. Haven't thought about her in forever but haven't been able to sleep since I just put the pieces together.

Should I just drop it and move on? Or contact her out of the blue?

Attached: rick-grimes-twd.gif (220x169, 1.1M)

If you don’t mind all the gallons of nigger cum shes drank in the past few years, sure go for it

She's not like that. She's actually pretty based. And I'm not a virgin either so I don't much care if other guys had fucked her previously.

>Or contact her out of the blue?
"Hey I was thinking about blah blah blah and I remember we used to do xyz, what've you been up to?"

>Or contact her out of the blue?
Go ahead and contact so we can giggle when she blocks you.

Do it. No loss, only gain if you succeed

2 years ago? Be realistic do you think she moved on? Most people would after 2 years. If you're just looking to catch up with a friend drop a line and say hi, but if you're thinking with your dick just beat off and move on.

Not user you're talking to but good response. Just do it, man. What have you got to lose? Worst that will be is she'll say fuck off or won't respond.

Based

Makes a lot of sense. I may lose a shred of dignity but let's not kid ourselves, i don't have much of that left anyway.

Why would she block me??? She's not an absolute cunt of a person lmao. At most she would let me down gently, and I would 100% trust her not to publicly clown me over it. And if she does, well, whatever then, it'll make her look shitty.

Also not a bad idea.

Kidnap her.

2 years isn't that long. Is everybody here a child where 2 years is like 15% of their life experience?

most people on Any Forums are either underage or boomers who found this site from trump memes.

A person isn't dead to you forever the moment they aren't in your life anymore. I've reconnected with people I haven't seen since high school before, like 6 or 7 years, and we just so happen to get a job at the same place, and pretty much became friends for another half a decade until they moved to another state.

Go to the strip club the strippers are hotter than her

She's not even really that hot. She was just a cool chick that I saw harbored some of the same flaws as me.

Yeah, I understand that, but you already proved from your example that there is an established common ground and reintroduction phase of continuing an old relationship, even with platonic friends. It's a little more dicey with potential desire to shove a cock into the other person's throat. I'm only suggesting using caution.

Makes sense. But the way I see it is, if I woo'd this person before, couldn't I do it again? Since I'm the same guy? Lmao.

Unless she found someone already which I highly doubt. Her bio usually says whether she's taken or not and it's been dormant without a guys name for over a year now.

Oh, raw dog that and wife it up then.

Unless for whatever reason she decided not to include the guys name in her bio? I have no idea. I'm guessing she's still single though.

Best option so far