Are you gonna watch dragon ball super super hero?

Are you gonna watch dragon ball super super hero?

Attached: Hjj.png (360x450, 238.76K)

Yeah probably.

Already did, it was okay. Solid 7/10.

Attached: DragonBallMangaCover.jpg (850x1214, 317.82K)

seriously? People say it sucked

Feels a bit like fanfic and the scaling makes no sense but I thought it was alright.

I thought it lost its soul. Kinda hard for me to watch retarded chink greed now that I'm an adult

It no longer feels like it has the samurai spirit. It feels like a bad tapioca drink

... there's another one?

I stopped watching after Z. Everything after Z is lazy trash with bad power scaling and cringy comedy.

That was the bu saga.

will watch it when the dub releases
cant stand japanese

The Buu saga was just the beginning of the end. At least it didn't introduce plot breaking characters like the cat thing that apparently everybody knew existed for the entire series.

Cat thing?

Korin?

As in "Has literally been in the show since it was just Dragonball" Korin?

Also no, Super was awful and I can't imagine that licensed fan fiction will be better. Especially given that it looks like fully autistic fanfiction.

I haven't watched any of Super. Is it good?

lol.
people rag on the buu saga for being bad but Beerus is the most retconned piece of shit in the whole series. i hate him and his faggy angel.

beerus was forced until it stuck and it still sticks of chink greed. I don't know what to make of beerus and whis but the only writing plot the series ever had was when krillin had mercy on vegeta

After that that baby vegeta shit, thd series is dead

How good is the original dragon ball? I don't care much for that Z and super power attacks

It's excellent, but it's not the same kind of show. It's much more comedy than fighting, so it's probably right up your alley.

only the part about jiren.

There's huge parts like the goku black zamasu and frieza resurrection that sucked huge amounts of chink greed ass

And I honestly don't see the recent manga moro and the other faggots keethers translating well into the anime

Thanks, thats what I thought it was.

dragon ball is basically Chinese mythology

Z is more religion.

Gt and super are beating a dead horse and trying to resurrect their cash cow

Much, much better. It's very different from Z, Gt, etc. It has actual writing, a plot, and characters besides Goku. It's still a martial arts anime and still has ki-blasts, but they're treated as extremely high level, and there's actual variation between their effects besides color pallet. Any weeb that thinks DBZ is a 10/10 should have constant orgasms watching the original. Personally I'd call DBZ a 6/10 at most, original Dragonball a solid 9/10 classic.

Just be warned: if you're one of these Gen Z weaklings that think Friends is offensive you won't get past episode 2.

I actually find Whis to be interesting in a creepy way

I can't wait until shit hits the fan with the angels but we can all guess that's going to be until the very end of super so not anytime soon

>if you're one of these Gen Z weaklings that think Friends is offensive
Now I seen everything.

Attached: 1647827645648.jpg (965x819, 64.07K)