>source of all her problems

When you are sad:
>she dosent have the "mental capacity" to deal with it
>you're the source of all your problems
>you will always be to much or not enough of an issue for her to give a fuck
>she will only cause drama and worsen your self-hatred
>somehow, your depression is more important to her than it is to you
>can't listen to you vent because "you're too angry"
>won't help you fix the problem, because it's her problem that you're depressed, not yours
>your point of view is just mansplaining emotions
>won't listen to you, because you're not man enough.

Women are trash. Been married for 5 years to a "trad wife". Built my life around being that burly strong man that's an awesome father and perfect husband

Still nothing more than an idiot himbo. Merely a fat wallet with a big dick. Anniversary is approaching and I'm seriously considering a divorce. If it happens I would go fully gay rather than deal with another skin-walking soul stealing cunt.

Attached: 1626629882138.jpg (750x417, 285.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XglkpGeFnI8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

can't live with 'em, can't bury 'em deep enough for the police dogs not to find them

Attached: least rare pepe.png (1095x1002, 877.04K)

Sounds like you forgot one of the basic pillars of marriage: honesty. Also why would you marry someone who doesn't care about you? Or, alternatively, why are you being a little bitch about your caring wife?

Seriously dude, you have to be honest with yourself and with your wife. This kind of self-hatred comes when there is a mismatch between your self-image and reality.

Yes, and no. Depending where you live, you don't even have to dig. Ever heard of the highway of tears, stranger?

You're right about one thing. Can't live with them. I miss the simple life: blowing my roomate, then hatefucking him till i came, and then just went back to playing halo.

No commitment, no strings, no feelings. Just bust our nuts and and carry on.

Attached: 1646245289578.jpg (972x1024, 87.66K)

At no point have I ever been dishonest with her. She knows my past, every mistake I have made, all my insecurities, all my little victories and everything I hold dear. I am always accountable for my own issues and I try every day to be the best I can be.

I care about her, second only to my son. Everything I do, I do for them. I have no hobbies left, I quit drinking, smoking, gaming, racing, shooting, and even smoking weed just to make sure and show her I care about her wants. Nothing is ever good enough. Even after she went on meds for bipolar and depression she still sees me as nothing but a problem.

Didn't used to be this way until we got married. The sickening thing is I saw the change nearly within days after signing my life away. She went from "I love you and want you" to "I want the man I think you can be, and will only love him". Fuchking hertz bro.

Attached: 1636914372718.png (800x524, 281.45K)

Honesty with her isn't enough. You have to be honest with yourself and she has to be honest with you. I think the self-honesty is the one that got you into this pickle, based on the information you've provided.

It does no good to deprive yourself of your own hobbies and interests. Doing it "for them" isn't really relevant unless they are negatively impacted by your drinking/smoking/shooting. If your wife is asking you to give up these things without it being the case, then she likely projecting her own issues onto you. You are a person to blame for her own problems. This is dishonest and destructive behaviour,

Marriage only strengthened my relationship with my wife.

A man's depression is cured with beer, OP. Care about your wife and stop being a pussy.

Just broke up with my gf, this was her to a tee. Were gonna get through this bros
youtu.be/XglkpGeFnI8

Attached: FB_IMG_1659329604407.jpg (1080x960, 46.02K)

avoid talking to your wife. if she starts speaking insert your penis into her vagina

>protip

they're all just so fucking terrible though

Attached: 1632401675502.jpg (900x875, 65.6K)

If trad wife was your only requirement, you're an idiot

Funny thing, apparently all my old hobbies and such she begged me to quit because of "past trauma". Really starting to doubt that shit, and if I can be fully self honest, I think I'm gonna have a long talk with her about splitting up. Every time I slip and have a drink (once every couple months) or have a puff off a smoke, she threatens me with divorce. Hell, when I picked up Halo: Infinite (trash game) to try out she yeeted my PC out the third story window of my house. I think the realization that I'm the one wanting out of this might help her see that I'm kindof sick of being in this situation.

I've never asked her to quit anything, never withheld her from her friends, never gone through her phone or laptop, never told her no to buying anything... but she does all of those and more to me on a daily basis when it's *my* money.

Thanks for the chat randonon. Nice to have someone to talk to. Glad to hear you and your wife are doing well, seriously. Not from a place of malice. I'm happy for ya.

Im with you there user. Just focus on yourself, your career, stacking bricks and fucking chicks. Worry about a partner when youre 35. Thats when Ill find a 20 year old with daddy issues.

I'm 36 and have none of those things. Oh well. At least I had some good times.

Attached: cry.jpg (270x230, 9.41K)

This dude has a really small cock.

Past trauma? Like what? Don't you know her past quite well? Why did you marry this disrespectful bitch in the first place?

They are. Dated a lot of different chicks before marrying my wife. And white chicks are the worst of all. Westernization has them convinced they're in charge.

Of course not ya fagget. Just a rough example.

Gross. Just find a good girl your own age when you're young. Nobody wants an elderly dad. Besides, it's better to grow up and grow old with somebody who understands you. Marriage is forever.

Are you having lots of unprotected sex? Bitches need semen to stay balanced. Otherwise they go fucken nuts.

>bipolar
Found your problem. Sorry you fucked up.

I've only ever dated white women, but I've been considering finding a castiza. I'm from MA, so every woman I know is a purple-haired dyke with special pronouns. It's fucking awful.

Go to the gym two hours a night, five days a week after her and kiddo are in bed, just to stay in shape for her. If we break up I'm basically gonna live there.

I'm the one that took her virginity. Her past trauma is apparently her mom used to drink and drive, and also make her wait in the car outside stores while she smoked. Andher paranoia makes it impossible to own guns or continue bladesmithing while being married to her. All my "friends" are a bad influence, and me spending time gaming just pisses her off because she's not getting 110% of my attention 100% of the time.

Again, she wasint lime this for the 4 years we dated before marrying.

>Her past trauma is apparently her mom used to drink and drive, and also make her wait in the car outside stores while she smoked.

topkek. Where I come from that shit is perfectly normal.

How the hell were there no red flags? Were you just pussy drunk or what? Why do you listen to her unreasonable demands? Part of your job as husband is to reign in psycho-bitch behaviour. Managing a woman's anxiety is part of the package for us husbands.

You ever hang around a gymnasium?

Attached: 1618456407214.gif (220x194, 61.04K)

>trying to be reasonable and caring and flexible with the bipolar wife

She will keep pushing and acting out in an effort to find limits. The only way to deal with girls like that is firm boundaries and limits and forcefully putting her in her place. It helps you live a better life and helps her feel secure.

The divorce conversation will help you figure out if thats the case. She will initially fly off the handle, but if you're clear and firm about what needs to change and the consequences if she does not, then she will change.

I've tried many different flavors. western White women are the worst, next is niggers. Asians and Indians are great, the best was a German bitch, but she moved back after college.

false. Asians are the worst because of their insufferable voices.

She hid the flags extremely well until the papers were signed. We were doing lines together, drinking on weekends, smoking, I was at the track every second night, gaming every other, had the guys over every couple days etc.

None of that anymore, and it's too late. I try to reign in the bitch and it makes it worse. Can't smack the bullshit off thier face anymore either.

Hell, even tonight she's giving me the silent treatment because I didn't take *her* feelings into consideration when I was upset that I shattered two bones in my foot at work.

Like, a weight gym or a playground?

You've never met a white woman from the east coast have you?

It's like hearing a violin made of feline vocal chords.