>2020+2 years

>still no pull to refresh on android
>no update on addon availability on the stable version

What're they trying to tell us Any Forums?

Attached: thumb_603bb5da12dfe-6561317833.jpg (700x895, 300.34K)

minimalism doesnt exist. it's an excuse for untalented hacks to justify themselves

>pull to refresh
i hate that shit so much is unreal
you scroll up to see if what you have typed reads alright and the page reloads, discarding whatever text you have written

>still no pull to refresh on android
Based. I hate this thing. It always messes up when you don't want it. I'd better press two buttons to refresh when i really want it.

mozilla became hella retarded
i remember using firefox with a shitload of extensions and miku themes
nowadays mozilla firefox its garbage
i really hope the tranny devs make it somewhat bearable so i can actually switch

what do you use now?

librewolf brave and pedotor browser

a fur scarf from a dead fox?

Nightly has pull to refresh. Only a retard would use the the "stable" version that doesn't even have about:config access.

Here's your browser bro

Attached: nightly.png (381x394, 16.53K)

librewolf is meme. i went back to waterfox

why?
librewolf is being shilled by the schizos and some Any Forums saviours jewtubers
never heard of waterfox other that it was bought by an ad company

nice clear quads
lmao i just visited their website and it literally broke on the first visit

Attached: 1635404769645.png (1920x976, 44.07K)

kek

>he fell for the waterfox meme
user I...

>Pull to refresh
Has it last time I checked I turn it off since it's annoying along with the address bar auto hiding since it causes too many layout shifts

Seamonkey chads just keep winning.

Doesn't even load YouTube music no thanks

That doesn't even exist on mobile get off your wheelchair gramps

just use firefox and ublock origin and fix your config shit to be less intrusive. stop getting memed on

Attached: tranny_projection.jpg (853x1000, 237.31K)

what kind of underground do people like this live in, why do you try so hard to "distinguish" yourself by using meme browsers? whats your use case? honest question

>two buttons
phone screens are so big nowadays that there is no reason not to have a tab amd url bar, including useful buttons like newtab, reload, and home.
pic related is lightning browser, which is the best FOSS one I know of. Still not as good an interface as boat browser, but that one is proprietary and has been abandoned for a couple years.
Btw, this tread made me check back on lighning's github, and I noticed the dev has been active again this past month. Nice.

Attached: Screenshot_20220827-175507.png (720x1280, 202.94K)

Best proprietary one is Vivaldi