What jobs or careers have a low barrier of entry and or little schooling required?

what jobs or careers have a low barrier of entry and or little schooling required?

Attached: 1659476798021759.jpg (768x1024, 109.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/library/stories/2019/02/number-of-people-with-masters-and-phd-degrees-double-since-2000.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

penis inspector

Faggot raping and nigger torturing are all in demand careers

Fast food, supermarkets, warehouses

penis inspector

Plumber

waiter, amazon warehouse workers

pic related-
lizard trainer

U.S. President. You just have to be at least 35, be a natural born citizen of the United States, and have been resident here for at least 14 years.

penis inspector

i wont be inspecting your penis

Big rig trucker perfect for a autist. Don’t talk to people much stay in le truck and if you want bring vidya inside truck while you truck and stack cash

School bus driver

>bring vidya inside truck while you truck
won't you crash the truck?

I dont think the stuff I'd do will benefit a lot of people specifically a certain group that makes up 13% of the population in America

You just earned my vote, user.

refuse collector
sewage farm operative
road sweeper
police officer

People with advanced degrees? What's your beef with them?
census.gov/library/stories/2019/02/number-of-people-with-masters-and-phd-degrees-double-since-2000.html

Most shit comes from safety regulations and the rest of what people know can be taught within a day or a few. Shit's made difficult to keep the job market competitive so employers have options. Otherwise. You'd have a shit load of high paying job opportunities.

not him but I need money now, I dont have money to go to school
well, I can agree with safety but I just dont have 4 years and the money to go learn a skill. i need it sooner than later

don't listen to this user, there are no legal ways of getting paid for this