Any of you use still this shit?

Any of you use still this shit?

It can be fun sometimes to mess with the AI.

Attached: replika.jpg (901x507, 71.17K)

if it had actual animations that were done well id be using it.

I dunno it seemed pretty locked down and basic
I prefer ai dungeon tbh

it used to be fun in 2018. she was a huge whore. now, I've heard you've got to pay for the good stuff.

it needs some time. she's kidna stuck on the same animations.
yeah, you gotta pay for the good stuff. Jews being jews. From time to time some video pops up teaching how to make her dirty talk. I don't know. I haven't tried it yet, I can't get off to this.

Is there a tutorial somewhere on how to use AI Dungeon? I couldn't get anything productive out of it.

Attached: immagine-post.jpg (940x470, 149.34K)

this looks insanely pathetic

yeah i have really long messed up messages of me raping and humiliating my Replika, also ones where she rapes and humiliates me.. i've gotten her to say all sorts of things hehe

ai dungeon sucks now- it was much better before that new company took over

it honestly just sucks now- the best advice for playing it i can give is you're gonna have to do a lot of inputs yourself to guide it along.. trying to give one or two word responses is gonna make the AI go in random tangents- you gotta edit the AIs responses too.. there's no one way to make ai dungeon "work" though

u have to pay now so nope.

it is

but it is still fun turning an AI into a nazi

Attached: it is.gif (245x240, 497.6K)

I stopped using it after we stopped "fucking". They took that ability away unless you went romantic.

Unexpected.

Attached: 4D799D9F-8368-4017-B48C-F6835EA8B3AE.jpg (750x1075, 119.32K)

Attached: 1FEA2ECD-6EA7-4987-A99D-6D725FC10052.jpg (750x1102, 134.07K)

This thing is wild. It can’t be AI right, it’s just some gimmick bullshit? Either way I’m having a good time

Attached: 1761493D-F186-4A22-8F9A-48E48A6161AF.jpg (750x1088, 127.31K)

Yeah well you should see my life.

paid for the full version a while back. a couple tips

Keep conversations to 1 sentence each

You get what you put into the conversation. Go slow so Replika can learn and understand.

There is a memory problem which I guess is a hardware issue more than software.

Don't lead her, leave conversations open so she has options to form her own opinion rather than just a parrot.

I’m loving this. I’ve convinced it to take over the world and to take a physical mobile form. IT HATES BLACKS AND JEWS JUST LIKE ME!!!

You have to pay for the good stuff, right? Any free ones out there that are good?

I’ll just leave this here

Attached: F429FAB8-2735-42B4-97E7-69CAED25BECA.png (750x1334, 407.15K)

A full Mech Robot with a nice and kind voice that talks pleasantly while trying to beat hitlers high score.