How do you feel right now at the very moment user ?

how do you feel right now at the very moment user ?

Attached: _roll232323q.jpg (1676x1068, 179.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mpAYCuALKQw
youtu.be/QCLNPMR0W70
youtu.be/HE5IOOsGOUU
youtu.be/ihE30n_LjHs
youtu.be/v2IKnPxrDfQ
youtu.be/s3VfjQt--r4
youtu.be/8J8RMaMlzDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HUYAK!HUYAK!YEBAT!
Jyoutu.be/mpAYCuALKQw
Ayoutu.be/QCLNPMR0W70
Cyoutu.be/HE5IOOsGOUU
Kyoutu.be/ihE30n_LjHs
Pyoutu.be/v2IKnPxrDfQ
Oyoutu.be/s3VfjQt--r4
Tyoutu.be/8J8RMaMlzDo

I'm content.

Thinking about her smile bro

Attached: Caska.jpg (1103x1600, 677.09K)

Im worried. And a bit sad.
Mixed feelings tho, for the first time in years I have stuff in the future that I look forward to.
How about you OP? You ok?

not bad

Drunk.

A little sleepy. Might take a nap before my wife gets home and then she'll probably let me rest my head on her naked lap and scratch my head so I can continue napping.

Jacked up, I have shivers in my buttcheeks.
I'm pretty confident about the near to medium-term future, in an unshakable peace. I'm entertained by recent discoveries. I'm satisfied with my social life, meager but meaningful. I'm bored so I'm on Any Forums. All these at the same time.
Mostly jacked up, I've tweaked so much during the past week I can even sleep on it now.

Attached: IMG_20220315_045003.png (500x492, 351.98K)

where is this from? I must know

lkj

feel like rolling

Tired

i think i’m getting sick and i’m scared because my friend has covid and i don’t have the money to take off work

A lot of pain, swelling, blood in my mouth.

I feel like rolling 234

well op im feeling a bit distrustful. i dont like my questions to be deflected, more so when the answers to said questions directly affect my next move.

600/wk salary for 4 days a week work, 10 hour days on average. 7-6ish. missed one pay day already. now discussing changing rates.

>i will fuck some shit up if promises are not kept. i have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Sleep.
You'll be okay. Painkillers and hydrate, try not to cough on anyone.
tl;dr
Sounds based as fuck.
Drink water before going to bed user.
Not bad is not bad.
Try not to worry about things, it doesn't help the situation. What will be, will be.
Good.

Your employer has to pay you for time missed due to Covid. The gov’t has provided specific coverage for Covid, so employees can’t lose accrued sick or vaca time.

Depends on the government.

Emily get

Fairly relieved…made it to the throne before I shat myself