How do i attach the tail light cover to my car it’s a dodge caravan 2004 or some shit

how do i attach the tail light cover to my car it’s a dodge caravan 2004 or some shit

Attached: 4A9CAD23-1921-4FCE-AE54-4F4FA9E738AA.jpg (743x807, 731.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=p3qf503Lh2U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i have the bulbs and everything already on there, it’s just the cover fell off last week (don’t ask) and i just got a new one i need to put on

2004 Caravan

Use a condom poorfag

It's probably bonded on with an adhesive

With some sealant that both protects the bulbs from the elements and holds the cover in place.
Or just check the other one

use some e6000

it’s my boyfriend’s but yes it’s fucking shit

it won’t even fit in place tho even tho it’s the right model

i was thinking of removing the other one but i’m retarded and don’t even know how to do that and i wouldn’t know how to put it back lmfao

Use Google you tard

so like is it a different shape?

Get some outdoor glue and maybe some
Sort of water proofing. Congrats on keeping a fucking dodge running that long.

Ya dumb bitch, the lens cover is going to be attached inside the car. Get your stupid ass in the back of the van and look behind the light. You're looking for some bolts sticking out, or maybe some kind of removable panel that will give you access to the back of the lights

Good Christ, Google it, idiot.

OP is on Any Forums trying to get car help for her boyfriend's 18 year old minivan, and she doesn't sound happy about it. I wonder if OP's boyfriend knows how much respect he losing by the minute right now. OP's boyfriend isn't getting laid tonight and may end up single very soon. The motherfucker is obviously a poorfag, and doesn't even come the respectable aspects of poorfaggotry (general masculinity, good with his hands, resourceful, knows how to fix his own shit, HAS CHANGED A GODDAMN TAILLIGHT BEFORE or could at least figure it out pretty quickly, etc). OP is letting his woman ask total strangers for help WITH HIS CAR. I'm cringing at this dude.

What if the woman crashed his boyfriends car and she's trying to fix it for him?

i was the one who broke it and i’m a guy too btw. he could much more easily fix it than me but he’s at work right now

The OP pic doesn't show a broken tail light

It shows a tail light without the glass/plastic cover which only happens if you break it, you don't remove the cover to change the bulbs on that car.
I mean, OP literally said it "fell off" so..

m.youtube.com/watch?v=p3qf503Lh2U

Stupid faggot. Your boyfriend has a job, but drives an 18 year old Dodge? Broke faggots, I can't wait for SCOTUS to remove the federal protection on fag marriage.

Anyway, this video will show you how to change the tail light in a minute and 17 seconds.

The shit works, you're just gay and have a woman's brain and women can't do anything useful.