I got so fucking drunk that I don't remember anything, woke up in a hotel room with this on sheet...

I got so fucking drunk that I don't remember anything, woke up in a hotel room with this on sheet. I didn't shit myself as I had pants on, which were clean, also the clothes I wore day before were clean. It does not look nor it smelled like vomit. What the fuck happened? The window was open whole night

inb4 I shat myslef

Attached: 296881970_1066789093965787_3258115498114755480_n.jpg (1504x2016, 161.53K)

you ate melted chocolate

Maybe you had your shoes on for a while before falling asleep.

maybe vomit or some curry you had

No, I wore new shoes at the party. No sigh of that substance on them

Gay man climbed through window and raped your bootyhole when you were passed out drunk!

hotel sheets are disgusting i would not be suprosed if those were from the previous renter

Not possibile, butthole didn't hurt next morning. I swear it was clean as I come to the room 1st time. It was double bed and I slept on the other side.

I thought maybe a bird flew in and shat the sheet but that sounds ridiculous

you said you didn’t remember anything you retarded nigger, you shat on it

Maybe you tried to get up to go to the bathroom at one point and didn't make it? Really looks like someone sharted all over the sheet.

You've been roofied, idiot. How does your asshole feel like?

I guess in that case my pants would be sharted all over too. Also I have no history of shitting myself after passing out :/

Attached: close.jpg (1504x2016, 159.32K)

Maybe he had a micro penis?

It happens when you've been roofied or took other drugs.
Did you reserve that hotel room?

how cheap is the hotel? look under the mattress and see if there are 10k bed bugs thats spent the night chewing your kidney-missing ass

A company I'm working at reserved it for me
4 star, around 200$ per night

>4 star, around 200$ per night
at least they treated you while drilling out your little man pussy

Could it be coffee grounds? Maybe you tried to mix the grounds with water or some shit and then spit it out or spilled some.

Were your clothes dirty? Maybe you fell into or got splashed with mud on your way back and then it got on the sheets when you laid down.

Was your asshole dirty? You sure it doesn’t small like shit? You could have shit the bed and then put your pants back on.

There was only instant coffee in the room. It does not like instant coffee stains for me :/

Clothes were clean, shoes were clean too

My asshole was clean. Yes I'm sure it didn't smell like shit. BTW I rarely have diarrhea. Also I slept on the other side of the bed which was clean, so I really have no clue what has happened

it was me, sorry user I ate an off kebab

Looks like it could be pipe resin

What do the stains smell like?

what the hell is that?
as I woke up the stains have already dried so they didn't have any smell

weed or tobacco resin

Most likely the sheets were already dirty and you didn't notice them because you drunk and/or it was dark.

The company that hired you should hire monkeys instead at least they will remember when they shit on the bed

Generally I don't smoke anything, and if I had smoked that night I'd know because hangover would be more intense. So I don't think it's possible.
I spent whole morning in the room. I'm sure it was clean