R8 my new stump

R8 my new stump

Attached: IMG_088674.jpg (545x759, 63.52K)

addict?

Nice! Looks professional. Did you do it yourself?

I wanna lick it.

Whats happened?

Welcome to the club OP. Lost both my legs last year.

Attached: 20220801_141303.jpg (806x1007, 97.78K)

Are those stiches metal?

Post stump with genitalia in the background please. Thanks.

does your dick at least reach lower than your legs now

staples

do u have a penis?

Did it hurt?

not him

But didn't they put a hole in it? What use is that?

Attached: 2ac2afc227f90771e7b2db1320f16390aaeac202.jpg (760x759, 62.12K)

No
Im not that talented
;P
Took a mortar to the leg on the 4th
Aayy only one here
Metal staples

To the floor m8.

>be femanon
>was triple amputee at 16 after bad accident
>highkey ruined my life completely
>used to be cheerleader and very fit with good grades
>see threads like this where people seem excited or proud of their disability
>only have one arm so seeing these people makes me sad
>hate my stumps so I have covers like in pic rel
>you people show off the gross scars

Why do you want to share it with people? also, does it hurt? one of my stumps still hurts after years :( what was the accident? Ill share mine if it helps.

Attached: lifecanbepurgatorywithasmile.jpg (960x1280, 223.59K)

Did they let you keep what they cut off?

timestump or fuck off

Pretty hot I want to pour proxide on it and watch it bubble

If the chick in that pic is missing her vocal cords too, she's the perfect woman.

Also, show pics of yourself. I want to see a one-armed cheerleader. I bet you're cute.

Pics or bullshit

I'm stumped

Attached: 1656883124078.jpg (317x267, 21.84K)

I tend to trust whatever double dubs tell me, but in this case I'm gonna need pics or it didn't happen

that's incredibly fucked up, genuinely. Sorry but it is. Im barely cute, im useless. Imagine having to do a majority of things for me I am incredibly frail, I get sick easily. I am borderline anorexic because I cant workout and I don't want to be fat. I am also sad a lot. Its not a meme or funny. I wear the covers like in that picture because my amputations are an embarrassment and constant reminder that I am now useless and that my dreams were crushed because of a fucking mistake. Not having vocal cords would genuinely be hell, I don't think that's funny, that's a terrifying prospect. Its literally the only way I can communicate what I need when and if I need help. don't talk to me.

I'd really rather not im barely comfortable looking at myself in the mirror I dont want to be bullied. Op is already being bullied about "stump" I don't think it's funny. Dont trust me if you want it doesn't matter, my life isnt something for you to gawk at