So how exactly are we going to decentralize the internet knowing they are effectively in control of 3/4 of internet...

so how exactly are we going to decentralize the internet knowing they are effectively in control of 3/4 of internet traffic

Attached: 1655470301604.png (335x150, 2.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

basedjak.wiki/Cloudflare
skynetlabs.com/news/the-worrying-depth-and-scope-of-censorship-on-the-internet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How much of the traffic they control is actually valuable though?

Define ''valuable''

Most major websites

We don’t. 99% of internet is bullshit anyways.

Not really. They have websites like this one. A lot of piracy sites. A lot of sketchy pajeet blogs and other undesirable sites. That's how they are so big. It's kinda like YouTube claiming to be the number one streaming service even though they lose money on it. They provide this service free (or cheap) so they an say they're #1. Does Netflix, Disney, HBO, any major video streaming service use CF to deliver video? Why not? Why does Akamai have a much better brand reputation? Why is their stock price so inflated even though this company has never ever turned a profit? Who really benefits from CF providing free or cheap services to undesirable sites?

i thought most people just used them as a CDN, not hosting for databases etc

The level of delusion. As if there aren't loads of other competing products on the market already and corporations are going to get hyped for CF's offering and switch their shit over. If they're paying for AWS they don't care.

Attached: file.png (870x287, 35.28K)

Use TOR you retard.

That's far more common than you would expect user. If you get ddosed all the time and are trying to use AWS you're probably not very bright. There are hosts that specialize in dealing with those kinds of customers. OVH comes to mind.

THIS
/thread

Most people use them as a reverse proxy for all website traffic. Cloudflare also performs TLS termination, meaning all traffic including passwords and other sensitive or private data goes through Cloudflare servers unencrypted. Cloudflare is effectively the largest MitM attack in history.

The only way is to decentralize internet traffic itself.
You can't DDOS a torrent. If web pages could somehow use a torrent type mechanism to upload to peers, there would be no need for Glowflare.

Literally IPFS

Bittorrent has to be the most DDOSable protocol known to mankind
You can just send any peer a million different IPs through PEX and that peer will try to connect to all of them

I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
basedjak.wiki/Cloudflare

like this pos

Attached: images.png (130x130, 944)

convenient but also vulnerable if you look at it

>MiTM attcaks the entire internet

NAh, TOR was pozzed a while back.

Attached: 1657051660282.png (1230x482, 30.81K)

What constitutes a legitimate device?

Running a licensed copy of Microsoft Windows 11 with Secure Boot and TPM enabled.

What blew my mind was the realisation that they terminate SSL and thus have access to all your cleartext data. Literally what is the point of SSL when one giant entity that controls half of the internet can still see my stuff?

you are not drafted to use it, the ddos meme literally just affects bad designed websites

Your website doesn't need to be poorly designed for your server to get ddosed.

between reading this post from Skynet Labs:
skynetlabs.com/news/the-worrying-depth-and-scope-of-censorship-on-the-internet/
as well as the Zerohedge article from Joshua himself, it seems bleak.

ok pajeet

nip moot added cloudflare even on fucking captcha post