Burgers ONLY

have you Americans ever asked yourselves why you're always posting shit about politics? You don't see the Queen posts or me posting that Parliament stole elections or something lmao, you're not that important and nobody cares about your opinions, you probably can't even vote, and even if you did your vote is worthless anyway, top kek

Attached: Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png (1200x600, 5.03K)

Bumping for fax

meh at least we can still buy butter knives without a loicense

Queen is a dumb old bitch you retards worship. President is the leader of the free world. But tbh no one smart cares who is president but actually cares what laws get passed by the courts

Oh hey aren't you that one country ruled by inbred hillbillies or something

Burger here. The raw emotion and time invested isnt natural. Until recently this kind of thing never happened. I strongly suspect its no coincidence that this spike in extremely obnoxious and obsessive deluge of political tripe started up right when AI chat bots gained the ability to resemble retarded if not average humans.

I might add that the side being particularly obnoxious happens to be what could be called the corporate side. The corporate oligarchy have a very clear bias in their politics. A bias that just so happens to match with the bias from the vast majority of those cranking nonstop political garbage on social media. This further adds to my suspicion of wealthy people using money to manipulate opinion. A thing everyone everywhere knows they do. However in this case it would be to extremes previously never seen outside of commie lands.

Because America is run like a cult. Ask expats who moved to the west. It's sick.
At least I can be gay and not be shot
Royalists are a dying generation. Young people overwhelmingly don't give a shit or ridicule the royal family for being pedos or taking it up the ass from their wife
>retarded if not average humans
You mean Americans?

You might be right, but I disagree.

>At least I can be gay
lmao, at least you have your priories straight
pls don't change

mate, we can't say shite to the yanks, look how fucked we are rn... and if you think there's no chance of things getting worse, think again. Yes, there's worse options than Boris. Honestly, I'd rather be in the USA right now than in the UK...

dont know, americanisms are a cancer. hollywood and black pride is two cancers we have exported and infected the world with. i guess politics are just another avenue unexplored

That priority doesn't seem *straight* peer say

not american or british, but british politics are far more civilized than american politics.

>discuss China, Russia, and USA
>the big players

gee, I wonder why we don't talk about a failed country like yours...

why do you fags keep thinking about us?

nope, they're not... live in Britain for a while, and your opinion will rapidly change on that front

You know why you don't see Queen posts all the time? Because the monarchy cucked your entire country into good little subservient tea bags to the point that you still praise them to this day. You people have no issue letting the gov walk all over you. THATS why you people don't get as vocal over politics.

>You don't see the Queen posts or me posting that Parliament stole elections
That's because nobody gives a flying fuck about the UK and those threads would 404 in 5 mins

Your shit country arrests people for social media posts that “cause anxiety”. You got a loisence for that spoon m8?

If you knew your history, it's quite the opposite.
Charles I was literally executed because he tried to rule as an absolute monarch.
When the monarchy was restored, it was forever cowed before the power of Parliament and the people.
We may have kept our monarchy, but we made sure they know exactly who's boss.