She's right

female soccer players should make just as much money as male ones, even if female sports has a much smaller audience

Attached: 1.jpg (1200x1200, 145.47K)

all females should piss and shit in my mouth pls and thanks otherwise theres nothing to talk about

that's retarded, you're retarded

fpbp

I want her dead

Attached: 1659417878087636.jpg (1250x1250, 1.44M)

Every soccer player should make the same amount of money. It is the faggotiest most boring pussy sport on the planet and it doesn't matter if you're a man or a woman, if you play it, you're likely on the same physical spectrum because you can't play a real sport like american football or basketball or ufc or boxing or hockey

Attached: 2odn95.jpg (804x644, 120.31K)

Agree, we need to abolish segregation in sports. Everyone on equal footing playing based solely on skill. Not gender, height, race, country, etc. Time to let the real best rise to the top and get paid what they are really worth, with no more discrimination

what a coincidence. those are all american sports. Are you sure you don't just like those because they are played in the country you are from?

So you're saying they should get the same percentage of $0. I'm on board.

Attached: 20220802_004201.jpg (970x2048, 153.55K)

Really, soccer should just have an open/all-gender league like most other sports.
Then, if female players think they should be paid as much as male players, they are welcome to leave their sandbox and tryout for a spot in open competition.

Kek. Weird bait

sure there is nothing more feminist than getting money you dont deserve.

All soccer does is flop and kick a ball back and forth and often ends in a tie. All the american sports are actually good. I didn't name baseball though, because it's only fun if you bet on it.
Exactly. The reason soccer is popular in poor countries is because all you need is a ball. They can actually play it and relate. Americans have equipment and shit so we dont have to settle for a boring sport.

We need a match with the men's players vs female ones.

Then we'll see.

how much do featherweight fighters make compared with heavyweight fighters?
i honeslty dont know shit about boxing/mma, but wondering what the pay structure is.
A small fag trying to fight a big fag results in a lopsided worthless fight, but what does the audience care about?

I can enjoy women football for what it is on its own, but i know the best of them are far worse than random lazy 13 year olds boys that won't even play a few years from now.

imagine if the females actually win

who is this guy?

They wouldn't. The women's U.S. soccer team got beat by a junior high men's team a few years ago. I think the score was 8-0.

they should play the special Olympics men team and run around laughing after ever goal like they did in the world cup against fucking thailand
I'd actually pay to watch that but only if they went in with that unforgiving attitude

Cringe bro

it's not based on weight class, but towards projected pay per view sales. the more famous fighters get paid more regardless of their division. a lot of heavy weight fighters make for very boring fights since it's like watching two big elephants ram into each other and cause no damage. meanwhile, flyweights sometimes look like you're watching a dragonball z fight because they're so fast. you have to sell yourself on social media while also being extremely skilled to make the big money. fighters are allowed to hold out for money money if they don't think a fight will be entertaining for the fans, so it's largely based on what they themselves want to make.

fag says cringe, extra gay

I only know of two female players - this one, who I only know of because she never shuts the fuck up, and that one who had pictures of her busted pussy and butthole leaked online. They're nobodies and are lucky to get paid anything.

Cringe comic

Attached: 14_grande.png (534x600, 277.02K)

She's howt tho. She s an athlete can you imagine her sex drive?

when i was in high school our best wrestler was tiny featherweight and shy quiet guy, but was near state title winner
I'd rather see skill than who can hit hardest the most. but again i know shit about structured fighting