They’re really poking the bear

They’re really poking the bear

Attached: 4CC34AFF-472A-4E3A-B42A-2EC37BD8ABA6.jpg (840x609, 793.95K)

What's the real-life contex behind the cartoon?

Yep the're really greasin' the chicken

Ben Garrison's mental illness

ben garrison's undiagnosed mental illnesses

boomer stuff

Attached: stan kelly2.jpg (3270x2289, 1.15M)

really scratching the possum with that one there.

It's there non stop war on farms you chuckle fucks. Everywhere is capping nitrogen use which is fucking fertilizer. So no crops to feed the chickens for your tendies I'm afraid.

Unless you do crop rotation

This guy gets it. Also bill gates is buying all the farms as they are failing so he has control on the food market.

I love the irony of this cartoon.
He thinks some weird globalist police (and the UN for some reason?) are arresting farmers for... farming?
In reality its simply a result of Trumps horrible tariff war, and rampant unchecked capitalism that is squeezing out the average farmer to make room for corporate farms.
BTW most corporate farms produce low quality food that have caused measurable damage to our immune systems.

Attached: 1654115053172.jpg (680x680, 111.57K)

Illegal

>Chris, what happened to the cookies in the jar?

>Whatever happened, I wish they weren't taken. Like I remember them being in the jar and I would pass by every day to see them there and like think 'man, I love that those cookies are in that jar' but now that they're gone I don't know what to do. I mean like all I want is those cookies to be back in that jar and the thought of someone taking those cookies just makes me so angry. If anyone ate those cookies, I would completely understand your frustration. I mean like you specifically said not to take those cookies so why would anyone do such a thing? I miss those cookies in that jar, you and I made them specifically to be eaten for like dessert. Whoever did this should be punished, maybe with like... 1 day without video games, I mean if that is even allowed in this house, but it's a deserving punishment for whoever took the cookies and ate them, even though they were like saved for dessert...

>trumps fault
like clockwork.

Canada and the Netherlands are heavily restricting fertilizer use and the ability for farmers to ranch animals. Main target is to decrease nitrates.

World food prices have been spiking recently, largely due to disruption of grain from Russia/Ukraine, and lack if nitrogen fixing fertilizers generated from urea, typically synthesized from natural gas. Which has been disrupted both by sanctions on Russia and limitations of fracking by the Biden and Trudeau administrations.

Get ready for a wild ride in 2023 and 2024 for world wide food riots and revolutions.

Crop rotation

Garrison is heavily redpilled.

Well its a fact his tariffs did nothing for America, and instead ruined a lot of small time farmers.
But you can live in whatever reality you want, i really dont care

Thanks.

Not knowing, is why the global left has any voters at all. Look up Sri Lanka, 98/100 score with the WEF.

Big Red Wave in November and in 2024.

i like to think that trump will harm each part of his constituency with all his obtuse parties. there is nothing sweeter than hearing the cries of "he's hurting the wrong people."

is the conspiracy in the room with you right now?

>its a fact
like pottery

white people won't do shit as the WEF burns down all their farms

THIS!