I'M GONNA SHUT DOWN THE VIRUS

I'M GONNA SHUT DOWN THE VIRUS
>gets covid
>twice

Attached: rs_1200x1200-210114114728-1200-Joe-Biden-ice-cream-2.jpg (1200x1200, 511.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9126417/Capitol-Police-REJECTED-offers-National-Guard-help-days-MAGA-riot.html
wethepeopleconvention.org/articles/Video-Proves-Police-Let-Protestors-into-Capitol
worldtribune.com/more-video-shows-police-waving-protesters-into-capitol-on-jan-6/
npr.org/2021/01/11/955548910/ex-capitol-police-chief-rebuffs-claims-national-guard-was-never-called-during-ri
twitter.com/MayorBowser/status/1346530358674792466
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>nobody cares
>kys

Attached: low_bait.jpg (100x100, 2.39K)

LULZ

Attached: Lying jews0220721-140738lame like shills.jpg (1069x1041, 428.59K)

Kek

Attached: 1656620346272.jpg (1024x640, 155.83K)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9126417/Capitol-Police-REJECTED-offers-National-Guard-help-days-MAGA-riot.html

>The DC mayor, a Democrat rejected reinforcements from federal agencies twice.

>There is video evidence that the police let the rioters inside
wethepeopleconvention.org/articles/Video-Proves-Police-Let-Protestors-into-Capitol

worldtribune.com/more-video-shows-police-waving-protesters-into-capitol-on-jan-6/

>The Ex Police Chief of the Capitol was fired because he wanted the National Guard

npr.org/2021/01/11/955548910/ex-capitol-police-chief-rebuffs-claims-national-guard-was-never-called-during-ri

>oh sorry '' he renounced ''

>The Democrat leadership rejected that there were signs of violence and refused to seek help to reinforce security before elections.

twitter.com/MayorBowser/status/1346530358674792466

With so much evidence that Democrats didn't do anything to prevent violence, I would say they let jan 6 happen.

Trump lost brah

Once you get Covid, you test positive for at least 2-3 weeks.

At least Biden didn't have to go to the hospital like pussy Trump did.

They cheated him
On election night he won

BRUTAL

Hey OP, remember in the 90s when Trump and his friend Epstein gang raped 14 year old Katie Johnson?

Nice talking point...
What else is on your script

If Democrats were able to do that without leaving a trace - the mother fuckers deserve the White House.

Both parties cheat. Republicans are just mad because Democrats cheated better.

PROVE IT

Attached: Kike-groomers shill hard727u35375 2.jpg (1080x1455, 235.5K)

biden is sacrificing himself for us. just like jesus died on the cross for all of our sins. biden is our jesus!

Trump was the mother fucking president and had four years to make sure the election was secure. If he still got cheated - then he is the most incompetent and stupid faggot on the planet.

I like Biden, but I don't have any Biden T-shorts, baseball caps, bumper stickers, or yard signs.

Trump supporters are in a cult.

They left tons of traces none of which you can trust the lying jew media to report...
They counted votes a week after election NIGHT until Biden "won"
It was the phoniest election ever if you know what the fuck to look for and aren't a stupid kike

Is that why the audit that Republicans ran and paid millions of dollars for found EVEN MORE votes for Biden?

the court documents are public domain, but I doubt any amount of evidence would convince you

Yeah but in the real world it doesn't matter who votes, only who counts the votes.
Republicans should've made sure they were the ones to count the votes and failed at that.

You believe is jewid 19[shekels]?

/thread

Only that I'm a gay, trans pansexual lobster-kin. Why?

The sad thing is - Republicans were the ones counting the votes. They also had a shit load of election monitors. If Democrats stole the election right in front of their noses, then Republicans should just shut the fuck up and color.

No they didn't in fact Republican monitors were expelled from big democrat urbs from counting the urns because ''They caused disturbances'', when the only thing they did was call out when they found irregularities.

But again, that's on Republicans, they should've prepared to bring stuff in trial, not just add more people and think '' ThEy ArE GoInG To LeT Us CoUnT ''

When's the „NTMM 33“ archive being released?
> Oi.. pictures mid/ right bottom

Yeah some people dwell in the past too long to think about the path ahead.