The duality of man

>the duality of man

Attached: 1635788272780.jpg (1169x1423, 154.77K)

Interesting considering Trump was banned at the time of Joe’s second Covid diagnosis and is still banned…

Based

That's not on Twitter. He has his own social media platform

Trump is posting to "Truth" Social.

racism is bad
fuck white people in particular
>the duality of libs

jan 6 was a terrible, deadly, violent insurrection
CHAZ was some mostly peaceful gentlemen just chillin'
>the duality of libs

words are violence, calling that person a groomer puts them at risk
Fuck nazis! Punch a nazi! THAT guy is a NAZI!
>the duality of libs

This nigger thinks Joe can type out a complete sentence on a computer

kek

take your senile president, get ultrapoor, surrender all your guns, live in an absolute shithole, whatever you want, but please do it in a containment zone and dont spread that shit all over the world. thanks america.

why the fuck would he use the handle "@realDonaldTrump" on his own website

It's funny how a non-biased tweet and it's the trumpers who are the ones coping

bro did you test your iq? you might have the stupid gene.

it's called "branding". That's how he's known online. The consistency makes him recognizable as the same person across platforms. If he had gone by xPussyxGrabberx69x, who he is behind the label wouldn't matter because no one knows the label.

Sick burn bro! You use it often?

who cares? people will continue to suck Biden's cock or Trump's cock, no matter what they do or say.
Even if they would publicly desecrate the flag no one would care, braindead retards

go suck pedo dick tranny

I guarantee you that Joe didn't tweet that, but you can damn well tell Trump did. When it comes to politics I rather have someone genuine but uncouth than a two face liar.

Wasn't the new reply more in response to mr alzheimers biden talking shit about the treatment trump got?

I definitely prefer the man in charge of the country be more like the right than left. Strong leaders are always better, and the country was obviously better off two years ago. Inflation, gas prices, food prices alone prove that. Not even getting into how much our border is fucked now because of biden admin's pussy stance on it

>liar
implying pedo peter actually knows what he said 2 minutes ago

>i still cant handle mean tweets
Kek kys now before 2024

I'd wager it was one of trump's handlers. you could always tell when it was his interns vs when the dude was shitposting from the golden throne. dude rambled as bad writing as he did speaking

omg my ego will never recover.

Can anybody who has that service conform the post?

It's the one he spent years building up on Twitter before he got B&

Never met anybody who is super-excited about Biden. People liked him better than Trump, but he's pretty much just an elderly politician, nobody ever thought he was some sort of Jesus.
Shit, I voted for him since the choice was Trump. But he's obviously too old and out of his depth, all he had going for him was he was not a potential dictator.
Hopefully one or both parties will give us somebody decent to vote for in 2024.

>misdiagnosed
>He instead has dementia
Twitter should unban him just for the hilarious posts

>"Trump" is posting to "Truth" Social.

FTFY