What does it feel like to be in love?

What does it feel like to be in love?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-01 180252.jpg (2259x1272, 930.43K)

For someone to recognize your counterpoints, and you can trust each other, otherwise it's just lust for sex

I'm a fat fuck.

what does it feel like to put a security camera in your kids room?

It's pretty great. also, checked.

It’s kinda gay tbh

Who cares its his kids he can do what he wants

It feels like suddenly you have something to lose. Very vulnerable and tender. But you also know there's somebody out there who supports you, cares for you. It makes it easier to overcome adverse situations. On the other hand, love makes you self-sacrificial. You spend your money like water on this person, you run errands for them, and you barely notice if it's one-sided because you have tunnel vision. Love is a lot like being too close to the forest to see the trees, and that's why I don't fall in love as hard as I used to. I have a healthy distrust of women now.

Yeah, even rape them!

Someone always there for you, never feel lonely ever again, get to build a life together and be proud of your achievements together

If you get a good one, that is. I haven't :((

I had shit gfs for a long time including one that cheated on me, didn't meet my wife until age 30, she was a lot of work though

Thanks, King. That gives me hope.

Just know it's hard work and you gotta break up with the ones you don't like
Lots of my friends ended up marrying women they didn't like and now they're miserable

How do you even find good ones at 30? I guess giving up the standards I had in my 20s?

You date women and pick one you like

Well, if your bank account is at 0, they you already know how it feels.
They bleed your wallet dry.

Like being on opioids

The greatest of highs. Then when it ends, it's like you've been thrown into hell with your still beating heart ripped out of your chest, the unfathomably gaping hole filled with a needling despair and an endless void, where the day never ends and sleep comes only in fleeting, tormenting frequencies that last mere minutes. Fuck love, kid. Fuck it.

For it to happen to me it would have had to fell in my lap, which it did. 23 and not even so much as a hug from a girl, and suddenly here's one who I find extremely attractive, is interested in me, has similar interests/hobbies, etc. I became a little infatuated, and I did rationalize her own extreme infatuation with me; but I think I did a pretty good job keeping the long term in view, not making myself completely vulnerable, and presenting myself accurately; all of which wasn't easy. My view was if it doesn't work out, we'll just become friends, but there's that small chance it could work out perfectly and I'm willing to gamble some time and energy (and a little bit of money).

It became clear very quickly that her borderline diagnosis was spot on, and she began splitting and devaluating me after a brief month or two of thinking I am the greatest person in the world, which I was prepared for. Her mental health problems were really rough though. Probably the most depressed and anxious person I've ever met, filled with pain and anger, so unable to communicate directly that she couldn't even form words or sentences at me, she would gesture, make utterances; and her lack of insight was so bad she thought she was direct, and that I was the one who was bad at communicating.

The sex was fun, though I couldn't fully connect with her, and I've never really fully developed sexually so it was a little difficult at times. It was really nice to cuddle and kiss someone for the first time. I feel more complete as a person, but honestly it's not the most important thing in the world. I can do without it for the rest of my life probably.

this

Attached: 1658304387769729.png (1068x1096, 1.05M)