Why would a girl unfriend you because, in her own words, she doesn't like getting too close to people?

Why would a girl unfriend you because, in her own words, she doesn't like getting too close to people?

I thought I was just friendzoned by her, so I don't understand what she means. She's one of the friendliest, nicest people I've met; I'll give her that. Always happy, excitable, and like it's impossible for her to have a bad day. Until the last couple months, when she seemed quieter and sadder (but would never open up if anyone asked her).

But anyway, she's made it expressly clear she doesn't want to be friends anymore, with the "I don't like getting too close to people" excuse being why. But she has no problem with remaining friends with our other mutual friends (which feels like a sharp crab snip to the perineum, but whatever). And I'm learning from them that apparently I was the one she spent the most time with, and talked to the most (which I had no idea until now). I also learned that I'm the one she's shared the most personal details with (some friends didn't even learn a thing about her), and told me stuff she's apparently told very few people (again, I didn't know this). And now, apparently, she doesn't want to get to close, and not even be friends.

I'm so confused.

Attached: 1659268405316545.png (221x206, 43.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qKYQNtF11eg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she just doesn't like you for whatever reason. her excuses or whatever are nonsense. you were probably into her, and made it completely obvious while also being unattractive or whatever and she doesn't like it

You're a creepy little shit that no one likes, and she was tired of you grabbing her and trying to force yourself on her. Of course she's going to cut you out of her life and turn your friends on you. You're a fucking cunt of a man whose existence is a drain on everybody around him.

Sounds like projection to me
Who hurt you?

This. When you constantly violate her boundaries like this after repeatedly making clear she doesn't like you, she's going to pull this shit to drop the fucking hint. Take the god damn hint.

she doesn't like you. why's that so hard to understand? the only reason she's acting like this is because you can't put two and two together that you make her uncomfortable. she hates you and wants you out of her life

i feel like that's not something u can rly tell from the details of this post, what gives u this impression?

Why else would she act like this? Because you creep her the fuck out? She doesn't like you. She never liked you. She just put up with you out of politeness. Move the fuck on, and stop being a creepy shit. There's literally no other reason people will treat you like this.

>she doesn't like getting too close to people

that's just being polite. she probaly wants you out of her life for some reason.

You're trying to rationally understand irrational behavior, and it's leading you to nothing but confusion.
I went through something that sounds exactly the same with a friend last year. We would hang out all the time, she was always friendly and positive about spending time together ("I can't wait to see you again!" etc) and then one day she just ghosts me. When I ran into her a year later, she said that there wasn't anything that happened that made her uncomfortable or upset, just that she "just doesn't want to get close to other people"
When I came to learn that this was a lifetime pattern for this person, I came to feel that she had some kind of underlying emotional or mental issues, and trying to understand it rationally only left me frustrated and confused.

>Until the last couple months
>months
You fucked up by waiting too long. Women start an internal clock when they meet a guy. You have a window of opportunity to make a move. When the clock runs out she moves on.

This, and it's because you fucking creep her out, and trying to tell you that, OP. This shouldn't be so hard.

The Anons calling OP out are the only ones in the right, everyone else is just trying to shift blame to the girl. She's making her discomfort with you clear, so that's why she's cutting you off. You should've left her alone.

Jesus christ, just rape her already and get it over with.

THIS was all I was thinking reading OP pathetic diatribe of why he should an hero now

DO IT .....END SELF NOW !

These Simps in frenzones need to go too

He too much of a fucking wimp to do that he has creeped her out , and these vile fuckers need to eat a gun
They are like t.annoying fat loud freak feminazi chick of your GF!

A lot of projection & incel talk in here, but one thing's for sure; fuck that bitch

Whether it was ur fault for being a needy cringelord, hers for being a narcissist, or sth between the 2; she's just using u for drama/attention at this point: cut her off like an infected limb

She may come back around n realize u gave a shit, but if she doesnt; her loss.. she's being unacceptably disrespectful

He wont do that Silly he has invested so much LOVE into this now , he will get LEA on him next , then he will act like he was dating her and not some creepy stalker !

like the lyrics in this old song
youtube.com/watch?v=qKYQNtF11eg

When did personal responsibility and self awareness/confidence,
stop being taught in schools ?

I'm just tired of men not talking responsibility for making a girl uncomfortable and forcing her to do all this shit just to get her point across, and then having the guy blame her in angry, hate-filled rants like . It's tiring, and happens way too much.

Alternatively, she can just tell him to fuck off like a normal person instead of playing stupid mindfuck games.

This is how adults communicate. Either way, he's the problem, not her.