Assault Weapons Ban

>muh guhnz
Not support an assault weapons ban means you have a tiny penis and thirst for blood

Attached: 0CF93203-C1E4-4467-AE99-2C00ABF9AF93.jpg (640x517, 85.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assault_weapon
twitter.com/AnonBabble

define "assault weapon"

Let's start there.

>shill poster
>bad grammar
Hope you get raped by a group of Syrian refugees
>saged
Only get a half-credit for post engagement, shitbird

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assault_weapon
have fun

>>a tiny penis and thirst for blood
Yeah, right, keep drinking the soy and be a good little government boot licker.

Attached: real-men-dont-need-guns-isnt-that-right-mommy--15105024-1.png (500x502, 381.03K)

come and take em, incel

so you don't know and would rather link the first result on google?

I have and above average penis and an insatiable thirst for commie / liberal blood. Hope to see you across the battlefield REAL SOON.

oh look, a whole bunch of definitions.

Nice try, Ivan

that they lack the English language skills to read or understand

>lets let a source that anyone can edit... define what a word is... legally for a country... hmm..

jerryrig a fleshlight in ur buttstock

you didn't know the definition, so i thought i'd do the google search for ya, lazy-fag.

I do know the definition, but you're making the bait thread and you should be able to back it up

its fundementally necessary to this countries survival of democracy to ban high power fully semi automatic assault weapons, choke on a dick and die conservitards

give me the definition then, I'll wait

Attached: 1659327680446939.jpg (3840x2880, 1.41M)

Since you have no Idea what an assault rifle is, your opinion is irrelevant.

oh come on Ivan, you can copy and paste the link but you can't even do that for the definition?

This is a shill poster guys.

For the record, what this dipshit doesn't know is that "assault weapon" has both a lexical and a precising definition.

The lexical definition is that it's a weapon designed for combat within a certain range that's lighter than a field rifle (such as the M1 Garand) but larger than a submachine gun.

The precising definition is hard because then you have to decide (out of the thousands of guns out there) which ones are assault weapons.

Pistol grip? Magazine fed? Selector lever? There's always exceptions. People in Canada have modified their SKSs to functionally to be mid quality AKs.

Typical leftist anti freedom bait thread
Sage.

Attached: bait2.gif (395x254, 850.19K)

You're talking about assault _rifles_. Assault weapons are whatever the Democrats say they are, so they can continue to expand the list into more things.

guys
guys
guys
he's a shill
guys
listen
he's a shill

guys