What does pussy taste like?

Attached: 1646715877994.webm (480x264, 1.56M)

Bags of sand

Lick the inside of your elbow pit it kinda simulates what its like but its usually pretty fucking smelly in my experience

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say it tastes like pussy.

But seriously, very slightly musky and salty, a little metallic and tangy as well. Not a strong taste at all, though, at least if she cleans herself.

Pickled lavender

>What does pussy taste like?
tastes like nothing

Salty coins and milk

It's honestly kind of gross. It's musky, kind of tastes like a mix between piss, copper, and wet sand.

salty milk and coins

Fish and garbage juice

no different than kissing girls mouth, except more detail and you give her much more pleasure. i dont understand where all this salt and milk shit comes from. maybe just imaginings of incels or dudes who ate dirty pussy

Your balls, as in you won't be licking that in your lifetime, either.

And all of it together with her crotch sweat makes that fishy smell

a lot better than neovag, that's for sure.

This, though my wife's is the only one I tasted. Maybe we just got lucky user.

Taste changes depending on a few things.
When she bathed last.
How sweaty she was throughout the day.
What part of her cycle she's on.
Has she been aroused, even simply physically, throughout the day.

The taste can range from nothing, like licking your arm.
Musky is kind of arbitrary. There can be a certain salty//sweet//bitterness to it.Sometimes its smooth and juicy. Sometimes is really acidic.

But the real thing is that your sense of taste changes depending on how horny you are. Sweet juicy pussy and sweaty bitter pussy are both delicious when you're craving some clam.

I'm not saying you need to be keen on going down during a girl's period, but you need to check yourself on the whole concept. See, vaginas discharge things. Regularly. Part of the process. Part of the beauty. If the concept that her cootch has had things coming out of it by itself turns your stomach, then grow up.

Ive found girls that prefer exterior stimulation like cunnilingus in a way inner-focused girls don't. Seems obvious, but society has conditioned us to think eating out is the end all be all of the female orgasm.

Also, a nice natural bush on a clean woman tastes better than a shaved woman. Evolution knows something, because shaved women have more problems with the hygiene ive found.

Imitation crab meat

Pennies

Attached: alex jones plate.jpg (960x720, 103.88K)

Like when you lick a battery to feel if it's still charged

Battery Acid

Heaven user, heaven!

Milky coins and salt