I just bought a trailer, no big deal everyone does it everyday

I just bought a trailer, no big deal everyone does it everyday.
The amount of people asking me about my door locks has officially passed 12 people. I was changing the locks at 5:45 and this dude I didn't even recognize was out walking his dog.
>Why are you changing your locks?
>Because it's my house
>Well nobody has a key
>Walk the fuck away, we're not friends, it's none of your goddamn business what I do with my fucking house!
>Jeez there's no reason to be rude!
>Yes there is, everyone keeps asking me about MY locks, asking why I'm spending the money to change them. What's it to you? Who are you to me?
>Just trying to be friendly that's all.
>Can I come into your house and try on your underwear? No? Then stop asking me about my locks.
Everyone seems really interested in what I'm doing and why I'm changing the locks, installing deadbolts, etc. Wait until I install cameras facing around my house. I'll make sure to get blinders for the one side to be nice to my neighbor. I don't care about his yard. What the fuck is wrong with people?

Attached: 20220801_053631.jpg (1369x1407, 354.92K)

they think you have something to hide, and they will start talking shit about you to find out

I'd light ur shit on fire with wid you locked inside whilst using ur cameras to stream it to twitch

They came back around with their dog again. He had an open beer in his hand and offered it to me.
>Sorry I don't drink alcohol I'm not a nigger. Come near me again and I'll put a bullet between your eyes, you got that chief?
>You ought to watch your mouth, you don't know who you're talking to.
I pulled out my pistol and aimed it at him.
>Threaten me again, I fucking dare you. Come near my house or my family again and I'll take it as a threat and I will put you down. What part of "we're not friends do you not understand?"
>I'm calling the police.
>Tell them I said hi.
They came and took statements and told him to stay away up near his house. He didn't even live in the park. He got upset with the police though. I made sure to point out the open beer bottle. They cuffed him, called the dog warden, and they carted him off. I pressed charges for harassment and threatening me.
>He threatened to shoot me first.
The cop laughed and said
>You're lucky it wasn't me, I would have actually shot you for trying to come back a second time offering me an open beer.

Trailer park life, no thanks.

500 dollar fines for slander. I need to make signs up and post them in my yard.

While he was being nosey, you want people like that on your side.
More eyes make neighborhoods safer- not guns, not cameras- people out and about make neighborhoods safer.
You should learn a bit about community before interacting with anyone else.

The dude lived in an actual house like a quarter mile up the road. I guess he comes here to walk his dogs and they shit in everyone's yards. My neighbor came out to take his kid up to the bus stop. I told him what happened and he thanked me.

I don't want to interact with anyone else. I stick to myself. I stay inside my apartment, and now I'll be staying inside my trailer. I don't care who he was. Nosey people need to suck it up and leave some people alone. Not everyone wants 1000 friends. I have like 3 good friends. That's all I want.

Also cameras make things safer. I don't have to kiss my cameras ass for it to tell the truth. Someone breaks in, I shoot him in the head, I show the police the footage, they bag him up and I'm back to doing what I enjoy after they clean the blood up. I bet you think it's ok to just walk into people's houses unannounced.

Fake and gay
Try harder

Whatever you say hoss. locks are changed, no you can't have a key.

You sound like an edgy little 13 year old faggot.

I knew a homeless guy like you who used to snap at people who talked to him and he'd accuse them of being under cover cops and shit. One night i woke up getting his head smashed in by a rock and blood all over the place. He was OK in the end but had injuries that took a long time to recover.
Just watch the way you talk and interact with people. You don't know how people intemperate what you say to them and you don't know what they are capable of doing.

Few thoughts came to mind. I wouldn't put off on installing those cameras. Let's assume you're not exaggerating and it was 12 people thus far asking and mentioning your locks. Trailer parks are funny. They can be the best place to live, sort of like a cheap hoa gated community.
1) it was probably a drug house. This is actually pretty common and a lot of people probably have the key to that place. They'll run it like a business where people can come during "business hours". Thing is the door is always locked and this keeps the police out. "Trusted" people got the key. Get it in an auction?
2) They might try to rob you while you're moving. This is just as likely and you're a marked target. Keep a pistol at your side at all times.
3) it's a sign "oh you don't trust us?!?" I've been in this situation before. "No I don't trust you, leave me alone." You'd think it stops there but the more you resist the more people pry. Post no trespassing, no soliciting signs. Get those cameras installed. Put camera signs out as well "this property is being monitored 24/7 by brinks home security" "Nosey people make safe neighborhoods" no they don't, and it's often the nosey ones who cause more trouble than they're worth. "But what if you need help or you're hurt!!!" Then I'll call 911 with this magical device known as an iPhone. Cameras tell no lies. People lie all the time.
4) you're probably new to the neighborhood. This one is least likely because getting to know you by asking about your locks is a huge red flag. Anyone with a brain stem can see this.

Yes because asking about my locks is an everyday topic of conversation. Learn to spell. It's "interpret". Get real fuckwad.

No but I got it cheap. I'll call Charter today and have them come out to install the security system. This shit is insane. It's my house, it's my locks it's my stuff. You want to be my friend, talk to me about the weather and start small. Not
>Why the fuck are you changing your locks?!?
That's honestly nobody's business but mine. At first I brushed it off as no big deal.
>Oh I don't mind spending $150 on some decent locks.
But then different people keep asking me. You want to live with your door half caved in with no door handle on it, that's cool go you. I'm not you.

>shit that never happened

Furthered thought:
It wouldn't be so bad if it was just
>Hey those are nice locks, where'd you get them and how much were they?
I understand that line of thinking. I don't understand:
>I don't have a key to your house so why are you changing your locks?!?
Then somehow I'm the bad guy for telling you to fuck off? No. And I'm not going to suddenly be nice about it. You give someone an inch and they take a mile.

good job pointing out that obviously auto corrected typo. it clearly shows your high level of intellect. keep putting those trailer park people in their place if they try to have a conversation with you, no chance of any of them getting a grudge on you.

seems like your neighbours are really interested in what you are doing
too bad no one is interested in your shitty story, go neck yourself

i grew up in a trailer park. if people are asking shit like this its prob bc they wanna steal ur shit to scrap for meth money.

t. used to steal to pay for meth