Daddy trump telling it like it is! Fuck that nigger sportsball bitch in russia. Let that nigger rot

Daddy trump telling it like it is! Fuck that nigger sportsball bitch in russia. Let that nigger rot

Attached: Screenshot_20220731-225222_Brave.png (720x223, 129K)

Is spoil her…those soles

Attached: DB9375FE-4DFC-4654-8B80-CBCB68C6FE83.jpg (435x580, 37.09K)

Turn nigger into a Zalupa Clown's personal sex slave

I mean Trump isn't wrong.

You go to another country, you better know the rules and laws of that country.

She did something stupid, now she should pay the price for her actions.

>trump calls someone else spoiled
TOPKEK MY SIDES

Last I heard, they want to trade an arms dealer we have in prison, for her... What a deal for papa Putin.

Trump is like a broken clock. Wrong most of the time, but is right a few times a day. He's right and most people agree with this statement. Russia has plenty of other Americans held on bogus charges and they are still stuck there.

She’s worth 20 arms dealers.

Attached: D5242676-3B6D-4137-8A75-592C7E04FA11.jpg (1600x1912, 1.26M)

For all the shit she was talking about 'racist' america BLM bullshit and nigger equality, she deserves everything that happens to her in russia. Now she wants the same evil america to save her ass. Fuck her

He still makes more money by accident than you do on purpose.

Actually he's right most of the time. stop watching CNN.

If anything he's right most of the time. Everything he predicted would happen under Biden has happened so far. That said what's bogus about these charges? She was caught red handed and has admitted to it. Not that it matters because I guarantee the first thing she does when she comes back to America is shit on the it and call the country racist for taking so long.

Who gives half a fuck what this loser says?

You're saying freeing a criminal who got caught arms dealing illegal is the solution to free a druggie nigger?

just freed our country's enemy. dumb nigger.

You’re clearly high on crack. He has never been successful at anything.

Trump is right. Brittany kneeling for the anthem meanwhile this is the only country that allows her degeneracy. US is the only country that allows a bull dyke, weed smoker, to be herself and pursue the life she wants. Other countries don’t play that mess

Not at all. And the arms dealer will likely be part of ending dozens or even hundreds of other lives, himself.

Can I cum yet?

Ugh. Can I cum yet?

Attached: 63DEE652-4594-4C1B-861C-35ED67C87CE6.jpg (1170x1374, 266.49K)

death to trump
death to russia

>He has never been successful at anything.
Found the 12 year old faggot

no

>be me
>wnba star whaddup whaddup
>take a knee for american national anthem
>nation be racist and sheit cantcha see dat fam
>go to mother russia to play some hoopball
>surely commie land will worship a gay black woman such as myself. WORKERS UNITE
>arrested for carrying a controlled substance still illegal in russia
>crawl back to racist america for help me's
>political swippy swappy, right mofugga biden bro free a few a dem commie spies i needs muh freedoms
>"the...the what, man? COME ON CORNPOP. what? godbless america and god bless our troops"
>sentenced to 10 years hard labor camp in russia because america is the racist one
>mfw

Attached: 1657291009229.jpg (2000x1333, 476.87K)

you dick licking faggot

Soooo, what happened when those basketball niggers shoplifted in china?

Get hard with me

Attached: A61F23C5-FB01-4D71-A6E6-F9EDC1773BC7.jpg (1170x791, 944.35K)