Let me guess, you NEED more

let me guess, you NEED more

Attached: 1641683673419.png (1200x630, 261.64K)

great meme format user, keep on posting.

Your parents must be so proud, assuming they stuck around.

Yes, something that lasts more than 4 years would be quite neat.

i need less

I'm using a 10 year old macbook right now and it works great

Fuck dude why do you even need all that?

How's the battery life?

Came here to post this. Less money spent. Less devices. Less everything.

Yes, i need the whole screen

>Macbook for work
>Apple Watch for health tracking
>iPad for casual media consumption
>iPhone for calls
>Apple Speaker for HomeKit and Siri related stuff

Couple hours. It's nearly always plugged in so I don't mind.

>Macbook for work
>iPad for casual media consumption
>iPhone for calls
>Apple Speaker for HomeKit and Siri related stuff
Can't wait when one AR replaces this bloated shit

Agreed

Yeah the 2012 retina was the last good one they made. Too bad it's so fucking slow by today's standards you're basically a linux user if you have something that old.

>Macbook for work
But all enterprise standard software is developed for windows first, and modern macbooks can not be maintained, only replaced. Macbooks are pretty much shit boxes for lazy linux nerds who "NEED VIM RUNNING NATIVELY IN A TERMINAL BRO, FOR THE HACKING" but also MS office. And developing iOS apps. There's nothing else they do better than a windows machine. Windows machines are the standard for every single industry.
>Health tracking
Heterosexual men who are not fat do not need this. I wear a normal watch so I can physically remove myself from my phone at any time without having to make excuses. You'll understand this when you get a real job with a salary. Apple watch = i know this person is a social media addict that uses IG in the middle of a meeting.
>Casual media consumption
Irrelevant. You can use the laptop for this, pajama boy.
>iPhone for calls
Well yes it's the only good product apple has these days and the best in class because everything else is shit. You can buy last year's iPhone carrier unlocked and ready to go for like $500 and get over half a decade of support. Only retards larping as hackers and manchild vidya addicts buy android phones.
>Homekit/siri
Just take your phone out of your pocket.

>2012 retina
Mine isn't retina
>it's so fucking slow by today's standards you're basically a linux user if you have something that old
I run macOS on it and it runs fine.

>$500
>for a phone
lmao everyone who doesn't buy the $500 candy crush machine is a manchild to you, why do you even come here? You put on this big show about being a tough guy when in reality you're an iToddler.

>Legion 7 with 3080 using igpu to have 6-9 hours of battery
>Android phone connected via KDE connect
>Tab S7 to use as second screen/document signer
>Magic trackpad for when at desk
This kills the mac fag and cucks them at the same time.
I love putting my stinky dick your apple waifu and blowing my load in her pussy.
Also you kiss her with my pubes still on her face
You can seethe now

Attached: 1658915304932673.jpg (855x955, 138.38K)

>Macbook for work and casual media consumption
>iPhone for calls and casual media consumption

I don’t want health monitoring, HomeKit and Siri related stuff
I would use the iPad for art related things but that’s not everybody

If $500 is a lot of money to you, you can get even older gens and SEs for under $200. They all work fine and will have more support than anything else. Any android phone anywhere near these pricepoints is going to be total dogshit relying on a pajeet with nothing to lose for updates past the first 2 years.

Any android phone below the $500 pricepoint is going to be a laggy toy compared to an iPhone and its retarded script kiddy user will probably lose all his buttcoins because the pajeet he was relying on for updates after the first year had nothing to lose by being malicioius. Or, more realistically, the dumb nigger buys a new phone every year.

>But all enterprise standard software is developed for windows first, and modern macbooks can not be maintained, only replaced. Macbooks are pretty much shit boxes for lazy linux nerds who "NEED VIM RUNNING NATIVELY IN A TERMINAL BRO, FOR THE HACKING" but also MS office. And developing iOS apps. There's nothing else they do better than a windows machine. Windows machines are the standard for every single industry.
this is completely false as many software engineers and graphic designers exclusively use MacBooks, I would know.
>Heterosexual men who are not fat do not need this. I wear a normal watch so I can physically remove myself from my phone at any time without having to make excuses. You'll understand this when you get a real job with a salary. Apple watch = i know this person is a social media addict that uses IG in the middle of a meeting.
It's easier to take calls, read texts, track sleep, start your workout etc from your watch and it's far more accurate.
>Irrelevant. You can use the laptop for this, pajama boy.
Sure iPads and Macbooks can consume media in similar ways but iPads are convenient, this is the only thing i could think of that you wouldnt need to have if you just had a Macbook but it's nice.
>Well yes it's the only good product apple has these days and the best in class because everything else is shit. You can buy last year's iPhone carrier unlocked and ready to go for like $500 and get over half a decade of support. Only retards larping as hackers and manchild vidya addicts buy android phones.
all of their products are good
>Just take your phone out of your pocket.
im into music and it's nice to tell siri to play some tunes handsfree.

My 2012 was the retina. I went through 3 batteries and upgraded the RAM after 1 stick went bad, and then the video card simply failed and reflows didn't fix it. These days if something goes bad apple fucks you on the warranty and you basically replace the laptop. All for the inability to run most industry standard software. But hey at least it's just like lincucks, but more stylish, right?

Macbooks stopped being good not long after steve croaked. I think he was really the only one that cared about apple's laptops and desktops.

>apple doesnt care about their laptops or desktops
they invested billions into creating their own soc idk how you could even think this

It's not just a laggy toy though. You just read enough shill threads here to convince yourself of that. All your takes are boomer "I'm an expert" tier stupidity. I probably make 3x as much as you with a lot less overhead being a Any Forums autist. I could buy a bunch of your iToddler toys and they would probably run about the same as the xiaomeme crap I use. It's a fucking phone lmao what do you do with it besides browse social media, shitpost, and listen to some songs or god forbid make a phone call. You convince yourself that's worth more than it is. Like everything else in your life. If you were submitting proposals I'd absolutely mog you every time.

>But all enterprise standard software is developed for windows first,

It’s maintained for both. Not windows first. Weird business specific software written 20 years ago is windows only and Mac is generally compatible, at least by virtualization. Which is something modern windows is actually generally not compatible with either.

>and modern macbooks can not be maintained, only replaced.

I mean, a Mac will last about 10+ years. If you can’t budget for a new laptop every 10+ years, you have bigger problems.

>Macbooks are pretty much shit boxes for lazy linux nerds who "NEED VIM RUNNING NATIVELY IN A TERMINAL BRO, FOR THE HACKING" but also MS office. And developing iOS app.

Yeah, basically.

>There's nothing else they do better than a windows machine.

There is a lot they do better then windows machines.

>Windows machines are the standard for every single industry.

Generally windows and Mac are standard.

1: translation, macbooks are needed to write mac apps and people who don't do any real work can use pretty much anything (but not lately, photoshop needs to be restarted in rosetta for some shit to work, which breaks other things, lol). Except for iOS devs, everyone could just use windows. You might as well have said "many software engineers and sysadmins use linux" well yes but all that shit also works on windows ALONG with countless other things that ONLY WORK ON WINDOWS. Windows is king, baby.
>It's easier to bla bla bla
Zoomer social media, track and publish everything addict. Everyone I know with anything like an apple watch is a woman. Or a younger but also really effeminate freshman who cries during the company mandated diversity seminar.
>iPads are convenient
For laying in bed like a bum. Shape up kid.
>All of their products are good
2010 was 12 years ago.
>I'm into music
Listening to music all day is a childish activity.

In short you sound like a fuckin hippy. Get a job.

>ITS A FUCKING PHONE LMAO
Alright so go buy an even older iphone for $150. It'll get updates from someone with legal liability for 5 years. Your xiaomeme crap can't make a facetime call or use imessage and is probably backdoored.

I probably make 10x what you do.

>A mac will last about 10+ years
Man you're out of touch. And a WRX will last 200k miles? If you are lucky and never subjected it to any heat or hard bumps.
>They do a lot better than windows machines
Literally nothing, you can get all your eunuchs command line tools on windows as well.