I should watch Woman's football more often

I should watch Woman's football more often

And it IS footabl, because they use their feet and it's a ball

Attached: My Video.webm (552x400, 1.96M)

As opposed to hand-egg

Attached: C1819873-04B3-4335-A4EC-29D56761FCC1.png (737x537, 613.74K)

Womens football is awful, it’s unbearable to watch. Lefties are determined to push it on everyone, and have this bizarre fascination with comparing it to mens football, and blending them both.

But if you're an American it's the only time you're going to see a competent soccer team. Our men's team disappoints every time but our women's team has been dominant.

Attached: 1620383348686.webm (640x360, 1.76M)

You shouldn't. It's trash.

She doesn't like Mormons.

Oh good. The semi-monthly football/soccer thread

Attached: GrassBallet.gif (480x258, 1.84M)

if you want to see tit-boinga in a sports bra, you can just skip to end of the match, bro. no need to suffer through the first three hours of watching grass grow.

at least women's football (with real pussies) aren't the pussies of men's football

Attached: Puss.webm (800x450, 1.22M)

so the referee as shit as the players??!!
wtf with wamenz

There's my baby

120 minutes with extra time, 2 goals in the second half, England won in the second half of extra time, and there were no sports bras on show, even when they won

This chick got a yellow card

This sudden appearance of women’s football is a geopolitical identity play by Russian diaper clowns.

And they want them to get paid the same amount

That looks like soccer user

even golfers are tougher than that pussy

Attached: Finau.webm (1280x720, 475.55K)

Lol no she's just pretending to be strong. Men don't need to do that because they know it.

more flopping around on the ground than a fish out of water is being "strong"?

You're so strong sweetie, without the scare quotes

you act like this shit doesn't happen in men's football lol

I'm so tired of dipshits going "hur dur footballers are pussies look at them freaking out over non injuries" wow it's almost as if they're.. faking it because those incidents get their team benefits and affect the game. Anything they can do for a game advantage, including going "oof ow my body" when someone brushes past them

Ah yes, my favorite sport: footabl.

Attached: Dubs.jpg (1252x704, 122.7K)