Need help doing some toomfolery

Does anyone in here knows how do i submit an online tax fraud report to the IRS? there's this onlyfans whore, which doing some digging states she is ''disabled'' thus receiving money from the government while the one mentioned is clearly not disabled.

Attached: elon.jpg (720x691, 28.15K)

Not your personal army, back to youtube kid.

Yeah on their website , report fraud

You're definitely a retarded coomer, learn how to read.
Yeah i did that, but everytime i try to report it, i get this error referral+bunch of code, tried to look into it, it seems it's an error on my end but on their own website.

Now that I think about it, hardly anyone is too disabled to take dick on cam.

Pathetic.... OP is clearly a rejected SIMP.
Op needs to close they're eyes and dance into traffic. Like some slag on OF isn't already having a shitty life.

He's trying to get a raid going without out right saying it. Touch grass zoom zoom.

I'm not a coomer, i work out and have responsibilities, pay my taxes the way it should be, and if the town whore wants to play the disabled card and be a cocksleeve? that's on her and on her family, but maybe don't selling it to minors? and pretend you're retarded.

You're a fuckin snitch dude. So what? If another person is committing fraud. Fuckin rat. Not your problem.

Rat lover detected.

Obvious coomer is obvious. As you can see the only types of 'people'(if you can even call it that) that are defending this whore are prob incels or simps and zoomers themselves. ''yaaas u go garl'' jesus sub-humans like yourself make me sick.

only bitches are afraid of stitches

Nah man I hate rats. You're lucky you're not in prison. Pull that shit there, snitching on someone, you'd fuckin die. You'd even get knifed for getting caught seeing something you weren't supposed to see.

Cope harder!
Yesss i could do it, i was missing the zipcode. Well thanks for everything it's done now.

>Obvious blank is obvious
Overused to shit dank maymay. You're so fuckin cool dude. And no I don't know who the fraudster is, nor do I give a fuck. It's not my money being messed with, I don't care if the little guy gets fucked. Your problems aren't mine.

Nobody likes a snitch, dude. They are the worst human beings alive, worse than child molesters.

Attached: Screenshot_20220731-155652.png (1020x2340, 363.78K)

yeah disabled kek

speak for yourself, negrophile!
Whores NEED to be patrolled, always and forever.

You think i'm afraid of someone saying bullshit over a pc sreeen? wow you must really tough, do you perhaps have a metal chest? are you impervious to bullets? if not stfup sit down and go drink your kool aid fucking nigger

I'm not acting tough I'm just telling you nobody likes a snitch at the end of the day. I'm trying to help you. I dont want to see you get hurt bro. Always report shit anonymously if you have to, you don't want anyone knowing you're a tattle tale.

>dont care
>i own a firearm
>dont live in the us
>getfucked
Well i'm done with what i came here to do. Hope she gets deported back to ukraine lol.

Yes you do live in the US. I know the exact cell tower you're connected to.