Quit Cannabis

It is the way, the man wants you stoned and complacent

Attached: justsayno.jpg (200x253, 6.97K)

1950, weed. Just do weed!

It's one of the least based drugs out there. There's going to be a thriving 'recovery' industry as it gets legalized and normalized even more.

obviously it's a joke compared to quitting alcohol, opiates, etc. But it was a legitimate addiction for me and tons of others. I'm glad to be getting if off my back.

Attached: travis.jpg (1200x797, 198.05K)

Absolutely fucks REM sleep

Attached: decreasedREM.jpg (1777x1333, 201.24K)

lowered inhibition, bringing out the worst of you and your impulses

Attached: munchiesarentcool.jpg (1023x682, 80.01K)

If weed is one of the least based drugs out there... then what is the most based drug?

Sobriety I suppose

Attached: yuhhhhdude.jpg (304x165, 9.02K)

Hedonbump

Attached: KRWZFGOXSWMEOVAHFYPQ27KLTY.jpg (694x523, 43.82K)

>the man wants you stoned and complacent

I volunteer as Tribute!

>the man wants you stoned and complacent
Who's the man in question?

It's soma! Consume and don't think.

I did, it's been 2 months now, starting to find myself again.

I've cut down alot, and may eventually quit altogether

Glad to here it friends. It's more and more accepted, but I bet soon people will level out and realize it's not all good.

Attached: reefer-madness.jpg (640x512, 39.92K)

Made me divorce my wife, quit my job, I was barely hanging out with my friends, gave me anxiety and had to borrow a lot of money to be able to smoke everyday.
The only positive thing is that once you really decide to quit, the withdrawal is not that bad, it's more mental than anything.

I hope you're finding your way now, at least. Sorry to hear all that. It really is sinister in subtle ways.

You're right on quitting, there are minor symptoms at least in my case, but most of it's just finding better things to fill that void and occupy your spare time.

Weed turns you into a nigger loving hippie. Weed is the drug niggers are using to subdue and kill the white race.

Attached: 1658691762653145.png (566x396, 295.93K)

Fuck weed, (((they))) want you idiotic and complacent, eat 16 Benadryl’s and see the truth the elites don’t want you to see.

fragile cuck

Yup, got back on my feet thanks to friends and family. Going to travel for two months in a week. Feels good man.
Never again.

The problem with you weed users is you get very defensive when people hate on your drug. Much like the LGBTQ movement, the government is actively working on celebrating stoners, and stoner culture after years of oppression. This is why you get upset, everyone is telling you to be proud of your weed lifestyle

The problem with you weed users is you get very defensive when people hate on your drug. Much like the LGBTQ movement, the government is actively working on celebrating stoners, and stoner culture after years of oppression. This is why you get upset, everyone is telling you to be proud of your weed lifestyle.

You're right, I used to defend it the first couple of years. When I started to smoke 24/7, it was pleasurable MAYBE half the time, I wanted to quit but it's just that I forgot how to live without being high.
In 30 days it's out of your system, next step is to get off your ass and get your life together.

>one minute the govt hates weed, the next they want everyone stoned
Which one is it?

It's both you retard. First they make it illegal so everybody wants to try it, retard.

Yes, it's a problem for you guys, it's also a problem for me. It's the only drug I felt a genuine sentiment for despite trying psychedelics and stimulants. Especially given my schizoid personality disorder, weed made me feel like "I'm the real me, finally" and my thoughts about the world are finally what they are supposed to be. And made me waste countess opportunities and reach my 30's doing virtually nothing useful with my life, making me doubt if I can ever reach a level where I can feel remotely proud of myself.

Having that said...
Not a problem for dozens of people who use it to relax occasionally and have great career's. So stop making retarded, absolute statements.

Same story.

*dozens of people I know

>make it illegal so everybody wants to try it
kek