Live in a small town is hell

Live in a small town is hell

Attached: 2AF995B3-4F29-41FF-8F15-F7EEA2EE3BB7.jpg (1499x1032, 626.86K)

>x1032)
nah it's cool..

I think the exact same of the city.

cultish

Just drink beer/liquor shoot guns and ride dirt bikes you pussy. Or get cable, idgaf

shouldn't have driven high, nigger

I am officially coining the term “white trash privilege”

City life is more hellish than you think, country mouse. These are tough times.
>1. Less trust in elected officials and law enforcement than ever.
>2. Quality control has dropped in multiple industries.
>3. The U.S. forgot to do the war on terrorism, especially with respect to domestic terrorism.
>4. Many schools in the United States stopped teaching civics in the late '90s in favor of teaching "government", and now many of the teachers never even got an education in civics.
>5. People have gotten so sick of the anxiety of being potentially seen as insensitive to social justice issues that some of them have temporarily lost track of actual right and wrong, or are simply too high strung to function.
>6. Our brains are actually sick of a lot of the messaging in media and the overloaded visual style of modern blockbusters, which the brain sometimes interprets as hostile.
>7. COVID-19 has sucked and it's been scary.
>8. Too much violence.

he can't shoot guns, he has a criminal record because he drove high. He's stuck in his small town because of being on probation.

He likes to make threads whining about things but leaves out the context how he ended up in the situation in the first place.

tldr: he's a whiney black criminal that can't take responsibility for himself

Gross, I fucking hate black people

How can you not?

Wiki wild wild wiki wild wild

Haven’t seen this post in a while

Everyone hates you stupid white trash assholes.
EVERYONE.

I guess like retarded people or something might not, but you have to understand they’re retarded, they can’t help it. Every other living creature should hate them passionately.

:3

>based greentext
Reminder: consumer sabotage is Marxist terrorism.

maybe you'd be less bitter if you didn't drive high, nigger.

I may be white trash but at least I'm not trapped in a small town with loud dogs next door and a 300 year old house and parents that don't love me.

Bitch ass Nigger.

In America maybe. My gfs parents live in a small town of like 2000 people, and it's very nice there. It's got a couple cafes/bakeries, a grocery store, and a few restaurants, all of which you can easily walk to. It has a bus service that can take people to a nearby city and a train station. Can find a place like that anywhere in America.

Can't