Gonna be sick

Gonna be sick

Attached: 363AB00B-0A82-4794-B8AC-B95845F1BDBD.jpg (1440x1440, 623.03K)

gay sell-out autopsy is gay.

Care to explain?

The music is both intentionally less heavy, but also less deep.

Compared to what? Shitfun?

Everything before shitfun was groundbreaking if not pinnacle towards that of it's contemporaries, but then the band intentionally became radically less original to be sold at Media Play, yes

Im sorry you feel that way

faggot

Retard

no u

No

That cover makes me sick

To be 14 and angry again. Those were the days.

Attached: 1654656967713.jpg (517x768, 195.13K)

I wanna play along. Both of you are niggers that loves Israel.

You already professed you can only jerk to the watered down shit. You are clearly a faggot and a retard. I appreciate metal better, and manage identify with proper scrutiny to seek proper merit exclusively, and with greater sense of context, the quality of all metal in question. Your newfag is showing, and I know you don't care. You have become too unaware, because of fear and being so already there.

Attached: 0a0e8851ba4a435cc3b5d9858252f518.jpg (990x990, 364.42K)

OP is BLINDED BY FEAR
>music plays out of nowhere

Yeah this guy likes pussy boring shit

I guess you can't handle those chugs. They are alive.

But i like all of their albums...

Marvel Movie fags do too. I mean I guess you are equal in terms of raw gayness, considering Marvel comics were at one point great, but are now husks of embarrassment. Definitely very comparable.

So you like Marvel movies?

I don't generally. I like metal? I know that you don't care about metal as much, as it is difficult to consider, more so than movies. Do you like exhumed?

Exhumed is a band ive known for quite a while but i havent really gotten into. Im not a huge fan of oldschool Death Metal but there are a bunch of bands i like, like Cryptopsy, Gorguts (Obscura especially), Broken Hope, Afterbirth, Pestilence, Carcass (NDI), Immolation. I just prefer more modern stuff

Cryptopsy definitely sold-out. So did Exhumed. Same as with Pestilence etc. Gorguts is great. I don't think they sold-out. I fucking love Immolation.

Attached: 2285.jpg (400x400, 29.4K)