Professional male masseur (41 / M) - AMA

I am a straight masseur, have worked at a high-end health spa in a 5* hotel in the Middle East for the past 12 years. Clients are male and female, from all over the world. AMA

Attached: th-2708752208.jpg (474x315, 20.66K)

How many dindus did a dindu do if a dindu dindu nuffin?

Attached: 421566_110052819134743_1827862103_n.jpg (600x447, 45.9K)

Have u ever got a boner while massaging a hottie and if so story

Of course I have. My clients range in age from (roughly) 15 all the way up to about 75. They also come in all shapes and sizes. A beautiful woman with a gorgeous body and soft, smooth skin, is as rare on a massage table as she is on the streets. So when you get a client like that, it's obviously a much more (visually) pleasurable experience. You need to be extremely cautious in your behavior around such clients though, because they are accustomed to being leered at and are always on their guard.

I know that you probably don’t because you’re a guy, but genuinely how common are happy endings, even in the “upscale” professional massage places?

I’ve always wondered if they were just a “tug and rub” cheap shop thing, or if most female masseuse do it.

Good. Now get to the spicy stories

Are happy endings real? Have you ever been asked for one by a guy or girl? Would you do it for the right price?

What % of your clients are men, and how often do they ask for 'favors'? Is it only gay men usually?

I love feeling a hard cock in my hands. Usually I jack them for free unless then insist on paying. One guy sucked my dick once. He was old and really like my balls

We get stats provided by the spa monthly on our client base - how many overall, sex, age, feedback, repeat customers. My stats are always right around 65% men.

I probably get a client either ask for a happy ending or make it very obvious he would like one, at least once a day.

The strict policy of the spa (as you would expect) is that there is no inappropriate contact whatsoever. That would be instant dismissal. Also, I'm straight.

So, truth time. I will provide 'extras' if the client is (1) nice, (2) in good shape (3) very polite and respectful about it (4) is obviously not a cop or someone unstable who could get out of hand and (5) especially for several of my regulars.

This is not OP

To me, I've been providing 'happy endings' to male customers so often, for so long, that it is almost humdrum. Women are MUCH less likely to get fresh. It does happen though. In both cases (men and women) it is as clear as day what they want beforehand.

Ever give a curious teen girl her first sexual experience?

Fucking newfag retard falling for OPs LARP

Attached: 7400E715-B261-43E3-AE2D-551109E9B847.png (1200x741, 27.07K)

>straight
>posts that pic
Wtf is with this weird larp spam today

Any male masseur knows that you treat young female clients like nitroglycerin. The vast majority of young (teen) clients are athletes with sports-related or workout-induced injuries, rather than just in the spa for a pampering (although you get the birthday treat types as well).

Being massaged is a very intimate experience, and young teen females respond to that touch. You can see them going through waves of tension followed by waves of arousal, followed by more waves. But that's just their bodies responding to be touched and rubbed in areas like the tops of the inner thigh, the stomach etc. I have never done anything inappropriate with a young client.

Young men are a different thing altogether. A slight breeze from the A/C gets them hard, even the straight ones.

What happens with straight guys typically? They just come out and ask or what? What's the international standard signal for "I would like a happy ending"?

Some will ask, either at the every start or later on. I actually really prefer those guys - it's ballsy, respectful and lets us have a proper conversation about it.

Mostly though there's like 3 ways the guy will indicate he hopes for a handjob: (1) at the very start, when I ask which areas he wants me to work on, he'll say his buttocks or his upper thighs, usually with like a pained expression on his face, like "yeah, I pulled my ass muscle, can you help me out?"

(2) he will either move the midriff towel or ask if we can remove it, or he will keep nudging it to show his junk

(3) he will become hard and then it's pretty obvious whats on his mind

sexy

Do you hang out with other massage therapists? Has this given you crazy skill in pleasing women in your personal lives?

What's your technique for dudes? Ever any ass play?