What's the most sexually twisted thing you've ever done?

So, I recently sent my ex-girlfriend's older brother photos of her gaping her pussy with her face in via Instagram message. I've wanted to do it for so long and now because of me, he's seen deep inside his sister's pussy and he will never forget it!

Attached: 4chanupload.jpg (2304x3072, 428.45K)

nice. post his reaction, and some videos to mega.

I've thought about contacting my sisters' ex's and seeing if I can get some fuck videos. And then trading those to other ex's.

Had sexual intercourse in the missionary position for the sole purpose of of procreation.

Your fortune: Outlook good

Attached: 2dd.jpg (600x600, 40.15K)

will I get more pussy from op?

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck

yer a faggot op

Attached: 1659174926669294.jpg (1170x1120, 1.27M)

Hooked up with a single mom who had a 1.5 year old kid who were sleeping on the same bed besides us. Things hot heated and we started fucking, trying to not make too much noise. I said I was getting close and she said she wanted to suck my cock so I let her. Just before busting she looked at me, then down on her sleeping daughter and asks "Do you wanna cum on her?" I couldn't believe what I had just heard, but I was so close I just needed to nut so I said yeah and crawled over so I was aiming at her ass and back. She jerked me off until I busted and completely covered her daughter in my cum. That's probably the most fucked up I've tried.

That is absolutely fucked cunt

Why the fuck would she even think of that?

yo pls tell me that point between the numbers is a typo, still fucked up but not THAT fucking much

Raceplay. Meet up with several black guys from Grindr who are into it. One is my absolute favourite I'd do anything for him. Rim him nearly every time we meet now. I fucking love getting dominated and used.

Not a typo, one and a half year old.

christ man...

I hold hands with a girl once

you monke pox faggots will get what you deserve

Finally some real shit in these threads

I don't know who's worse, you who came on a kid or the mom who wanted you to do that. I'm into some weird shit but damn.

Overblown. Media need some shit. Not gonna stop me loving being thrown on my knees and having my throat fucked

If they're fucking in bed with her 15 year old daughter sleeping next to them, there's still something fucked up going on

I’m out /thread

1.5 year old actually. Some people like OP and trumptards, are just beyond redemption.

Yeah but in my country thats legal so its not that bad imo :)

Nice me too. Dane?

Since other user already posted best in thread with nutting on a 1 year old. I'll post mine.
>Me and Gf want to fuck
>Everyone out of house
>Somehow end up in her teen sisters room
>Sister is your petite slim Latina
>Start making out on sisters bed
>Realize sister has her dirty laundry on her bed
>Start fucking gf missionary style
> Doesn't notice we're fucking on her sister's clothes
>End up with face full of sisters panties
>Creampie gf balls deep while thinking of her sister

Everytime her sister walks by and I get her smell my dick gets hard.