I wanna rapeee

i can't do consensual sex talking is too hard i just wanna rip a girls clothes off and stick my cock in her

Attached: 92130487-1D2A-421E-A176-F452D59F9424.jpg (4032x3024, 1.95M)

you could just bang a hooker

most sane 4channer. go find a hooker dude

Attached: F3895798-B471-4072-B0B3-596E9AA2C406.jpg (750x750, 121.13K)

but that requires talking.. and money..

i'm sane.. what makes you think i'm not sane..

Attached: D9F1331A-FAF4-4DEA-BC71-C1F0E8AA5872.jpg (1284x1463, 1.97M)

i am not sane, I am like a juggalo, I am insane

Attached: 261715622-vYM2sWM.jpg (1600x900, 108.95K)

fuck you gang weeder get out of here i killed your fb group

i am a very anti social person, not violently psychopathic or sociopathic, just a person who likes to be alone. i have fucked hookers, if you dont have money then I dont know what to tell you. maybe dont rape anyone because thats just wrong

abduhallah please forgive me for what I will befall upon my enemies

Attached: b6eb6da8ac8480442d37808152ea5f9d.jpg (1418x1371, 133.54K)

Most women have this fantasy too. So learn some social skills, find yourself a rapewaifu and live a happy life of legal rape user

>thats just wrong

wrong how?

ok channer..

i don't wanna learn social skills.. also id they fantasize about it too then won't i just be fulfilling their darkest fantasy? they probably would never even be able to admit it out loud.. but what if they secretly loved it because it was so wrong? not that they loved it because they had to consent or patted me on the head and said "good boy okay now you can 'rape' me teehee".. maybe in a twisted, unspoken way..

most things that we can agree upon being wrong is not necessarily because of some divine code or law that says so but it boils down to this, if it is secular than so be it, but "treat others the way you want to be treated"
you're not an animal, i hope. i am pretty sure we have evolved past basic instincts, if you wouldnt want a man or a group of me holding you down and raping you raw without any lube, you probably shouldnt be doing that to anyone either

Attached: best-262e3-joker-deb4b-quotes-d82eb-of-bd7b2-all-ee6e3-time-c6154-joker-41bfd-quotes-89d8e-are---getting---trendy---peopleā€¦------by---quotes---tube---medium.jpg (819x1024, 131.78K)

This is the gayest thing i ever read even for bait. Nice

who says i don't want that user? and if that is the case and i do want that deep down, then by that logic what says i shouldn't rape someone and feel justified?

also you say you hope i've evolved past basic instincts, but what of other basic instincts we share with animals such as finding food, shelter, water, etc. isn't art and science in some way part of our animal instinct? even if it is more complex in its nature, birds build nests and they too sing.. who is to say there is any difference in our instinct to build a house that the ant has building its colony? then therefore if it is in my basic instinct to have these urges what is so wrong? bees collect honey.. beavers build dams.. crickets sing into the night..

well, women cant rape men. neither can they sexually harass a man because they dont have a penis. even if a woman made your asshole bleed as she tore it apart, it still wouldnt be rape. get your privilege checked, it is showing

the conclusion is that it is harmful and dangerous to society, just because a few sadists and masochists enjoy being whipped in the privacy of their own home consensually, doesnt mean you can just go out about in public like a madman whipping just about anyone in bondage gear. distinctions founded on nuance have to be made. what separates us from animals is the ability to reason

Stop larping

How old are you?

well clearly it would be a case by case basis, you can't just go around committing murder whenever you want, but there's definitely a time and a place for it sometimes sanctioned by the government themselves. there's a scenario where pretty much any of us could take a life.

i'm in my 20s.. also none of your business

no it's okay it makes them laugh pretending to be muslim

now youre getting it, its a lot more nuanced than just letting everyone live and killing everyone. things dont have to be so extreme and lopsided

okay but then there are instances where it's acceptable for me to rape- so to say that it is wrong or to call me an animal would to me be unreasonable i think

well, "rape" as in non consensual sex on her end and you forcing yourself upon her, then no, it is always wrong but if she is into that kink then I guess it isnt wrong