Why does Cum taste so weird

I had my girl suck me off but I wanted to see what my cum tasted like, so instead of swallowing it when I came I had her kiss me after and spit the cum in my mouth. I wasn’t sure what I was expecting but it did not taste good. It felt nasty. Why do people obsess over it and why does it taste so weird?

Attached: 9038E7C5-D44C-4720-86F9-D221A5C487C7.jpg (768x1024, 187.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/traps/comments/bub6sp/when_she_tells_you_that_the_dick_isnt_the_only/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Idk knigga but spare me the sauce my nigga please i need that asian femboy and coochie dou my nigga

at that point it was mixed with her saliva so it'd probably taste different. also your cum may just taste bad

Would you recommend using pineapple juice or something similar? My gf can’t get enough of it so I don’t think it tastes bad

Precum tastes good, cum itself does not. You are welcome.

sorry user, it appears you simply aren't a cum-guzzling faggot. you simply don't like the taste of cum. try pineapples though, sure

Well I tried it because my gf wants me to experience with guys. If this is how fun tastes I can’t imagine blowjobs being very great

Your girl is training you to fluff whatever real man she wants to fuck in front of you.

I don’t know but I wish I knew. Gfs encouraging sissies is the hottest thing ever

No she wants to watch someone fuck me while she encourages me

Meaty salty acidic diets low in fiber and high in sugar result in battery acid cum

So I should change my diet and try again?

Agreed. The pic reminded me of Sneaky and his trainer-gf.

Just had to look up who that was. What a pathetic faggot

souce?

Wish I knew

My cum taste like plain gelatin
Stop fucking disgusting blobs who don't eat properly

precum is okay, but for thick loads, i use my cum shirt

Attached: 20220702_100149.jpg (1828x3373, 1.69M)

first post appeared on the internet here
old.reddit.com/r/traps/comments/bub6sp/when_she_tells_you_that_the_dick_isnt_the_only/
looks like OP deleted their account and it was OC

>I wanted to see what my cum tasted like
Heterosexual men don't taste their semen. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Attached: 4256654.jpg (660x720, 34.6K)

What? I eat just fine. I got a bj and it was my own cum I wasn’t tasting anyone else’s

Gonna kms

Thanks for the obvious retard
Doesn’t stop me from getting more pussy than you ever will

Attached: file.png (401x286, 100.04K)

>instead of swallowing it when I came I had her kiss me after and spit the cum in my mouth
You know, there's a single word that could replace that ~two dozen.
Then mine could burn a hole in an armored Humvee.

Attached: sb.jpg (2448x3264, 873.96K)

It's better to get it straight from the tap when you're in the moment user.

Attached: 1659246484827.jpg (1555x1046, 148.56K)