Guy, who said that he would drain the swamp in Washington D.C., got attacked from all sides. To this day...

Guy, who said that he would drain the swamp in Washington D.C., got attacked from all sides. To this day, he is still being attacked. Hmmm....

Attached: SmFjcXVlbGluZSBNYXJpZSBNZW5kb3ph.jpg (666x666, 98.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-worst-president-presidential-greatness-survey-president-s-day-obama-george-washington-a8218721.html
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/02/19/history-experts-new-york-times-op-ed-trump-worst-president-ever-obama-top-10/353024002/
esquire.com/news-politics/a18238519/trump-worst-president-ever-political-scientists/
fox10phoenix.com/news/trump-ranked-as-worst-u-s-president-according-to-political-scientist-survey
ibtimes.com/trump-worst-president-us-history-political-scientists-claim-2765338
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

but he's the bad guy!
he's literally hitler!
the news said so!

Greatest president ever. We need him now more than ever.

I don't know what to say I guess you're right

fuck off swamp thing. we saw you fill the swamp at record pace for 4 years. that lie won't work a second time.

Attached: trump_swamp.jpg (1200x533, 159.8K)

I mean, he's the most inept, unqualified lunatic criminal in US political history and the official worst president of all time, so they had it right.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-worst-president-presidential-greatness-survey-president-s-day-obama-george-washington-a8218721.html

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/02/19/history-experts-new-york-times-op-ed-trump-worst-president-ever-obama-top-10/353024002/

esquire.com/news-politics/a18238519/trump-worst-president-ever-political-scientists/

fox10phoenix.com/news/trump-ranked-as-worst-u-s-president-according-to-political-scientist-survey

ibtimes.com/trump-worst-president-us-history-political-scientists-claim-2765338

She can’t wait to vote for him again!

Attached: 3569F7DC-A69E-42C4-8F3D-8ECF724C64A3.jpg (828x1019, 425.6K)

He's the modern Charles Manson and will probably share his fate.

there were no positives during his time. literally everything he "accomplished" was due to obama setting him up for success, all he did was ignoe the biggest health crisis of our time to the point it cause insane amounts of deaths, which ultimately lead to the sky rocketing inflation, all while he stashed money into his bank accounts. gas was only so cheap because he gave all his gas buddies insane breaks.

just like shrek, who lived in the swamp

Attached: file.png (301x168, 75.98K)

Keep on whining ... it's funny

Desperation fantasy cling™

None of that matters. He did great things by allowing the weak to be culled.

Well he shouldn't have broken the law.

Don't be this deluded. Trump wasn't great but what you've written is pure CNN fanfic. The only halfway realistic claim is for inflation due to the covid relief that Biden also participated in.

The fact that you're taking me seriously just shows how easy it is to get a rise out of you.

God damn, like shooting fish in a barrel. I love Any Forums.

Just shows how stupid Trump is.
Everybody knows that when you attempt to drain the swamp, you might find yourself up to your ass in alligators....

because faggots...

Attached: 1645571948475.jpg (750x453, 33.04K)

What's happening to him isn't an attack. It's justice.

Same guy who said his university would issue you a useful degree? Yeah, I remember.

Attached: drain the swamp 2.jpg (720x504, 92.48K)

Attached: drain the swamp 1.jpg (960x960, 233.22K)

>some $20/hr skank whore likes him so i should too

CNN really did a good job on you sheeple..

This information came directly from OAN and Newsmax

Really makes you think huh? Don't overdo it.

His post is accurate and you are either ignorant or an imbecile.