Friend is offering to "guide" me on a trip. Have experience w/weed but nothing more. Should I take him up on it...

Friend is offering to "guide" me on a trip. Have experience w/weed but nothing more. Should I take him up on it? What can I expect, Any Forums?

Attached: psilocybin-mushrooms.jpg (1200x680, 873.35K)

>what can I expect
death

just start small have a good time, you dont need a trip sitter. Dont trip alone, but just eat a shroom or two with a buddy and hang out, listen to music whatever. I prefer going camping and taking them early in the morning. When we start to feel them, we go wander around the woods and romp around in the streams and hunt for geodes and shit.

Just dont start with too much, you dont have to trip balls your first go.

Was expecting that at some point anyway...

I understand that nausea is a common reaction; do you not get that or do you have strategies to mitigate it?

a little bit, sometimes it makes me take a sloppy poo when I'm coming up, but that usually makes me laugh. If you make mushroom tea its much easier on your stomach and is easier to consume. I dont really like eating the shrooms, Its like eating musty mulch.

I can say dont trust a fart on the come up. a buddy we were camping with was laughing his ass off, tried to fart, and shit his pants. Of course that made us laugh even harder, but it's not bad advice. dont trust a fart, and try to stay hydrated if youre outside. It can be easy to forget to drink water

whatever dude its just shrooms

for first time take idk 2-2.5 grams of dried mushrooms (golden teachers are excellent)

then you munch them. then you wait. then colours are more colorful and emotions are intensified

+mushrooms tell you things

last time i took them i was talking to an orange about life and such things

saw sparkly energy inside too

was nice would do it again

Attached: 1659217924767988.png (1234x836, 149.27K)

tokenizing gold? that is the most retarded ass shit ever. You can't produce products with tokenized gold.

mushrooms are trash, don't fall for it

Hes going to rape you

LOL ok I'll definitely keep that in mind, thanks guys!

Don't do drugs. Even if the experience itself is harmless, the people and culture around them is not.

I was 7% hoping we might rape his wife... prolly too much to hope that we'd do his daughter.

But Any Forumsro it's my friend. I know him. He's cool enough.

Don't overthink it. Overthink it and you'll get caught up in your thoughts and you don't wanna do that ur first time. Go to a park or a Forrest you really like. Walk around and let it kick in. Be one with nature on some hippie shit user. Most of all have fun. Welcome to using the rest of your brain. Pic related. Me tripping balls on shrooms in bumfuck Oregon.

Attached: IMG_2022-07-10-12-48-26-413.jpg (1920x2560, 1.39M)

you should take him up on it but know he's 100% gonna rape you
gonna make you think you want it, gonna twist your mind into thinking you're a complete cockslut
then BAM you wake up with a swollen colon

Thanks but I think I'll go w/the "don't overthink it" advice.

but seriously, my only advice is do not make or take any phone calls/texts while you're tripping
do not trust yourself with a phone

Actually that sounds like really good advice. Thanks.

Fake as fuck. Kys. Also. Only npds consider themselves "guides"
>Just microdosed btw

Attached: 1604967194646.jpg (806x800, 202.14K)

it comes from experience
one time, me and some friends did salvia in the field behind my house
we had just smoked it and were on the edge of tripping balls, when one of the guys girlfriends called him
they didn't have the best relationship and after a bit of back and forth, he fucking broke up with her, high as a goddamn kite
me and the other buddy tried to get him to hang up the phone but he was fucking deadset on breaking up with her, didn't care what she said, "gonna kill yourself? okay still not dating", etc.
long story short, he didn't regret breaking up but wishes he didn't do it when he thought he was talking to a bartender back in the 1900's in a wild west saloon

you don't need any human to guide you
God gives you all the guidance you need
don't let people fuck with you, they want to curate your experience to put you under their wing as though they're the holy authority in this world
they aren't, though

idk about that
had a friend do shrooms and unattended he spent 4 hours in an unfurnished attic, staring into a mirror
other time he did it, he sat in the bushes outside the place he was living, watching people walk past (in a fairly populous city)

Also, meant for to respond to

Man you guys are fucking paranoid. (Well, I guess this IS Any Forums...) This is my friend. It's cool guys, we went to college together.

none of that is a bad thing
words can't describe what God will show you on mushrooms
having humans around who aren't high is just an unneeded influence to dampen the experience
you'll see what I mean when you trip, retard