How old were you when you realized that the media is pretty much lying to us constantly?

How old were you when you realized that the media is pretty much lying to us constantly?

Attached: breezewood.png (856x1137, 1.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zAu_o7XdoS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/zAu_o7XdoS4

How old were you when you realized that those that think everything the media says is a lie are just grifters trying to get you to do things that are not in your best interest (Fox News) and to cover up their grift they blamed all media?

13~14, it was when I stopped watching tv.

Ever since they went after Michael Jackson.

Retard spotted

Knew the world was bullshit from single digit age

Attached: jewden.png (577x433, 255.72K)

Why would I badmouth the jewish owned media if I were jewish? You're not making any sense.

And dont give me any of that Faux news crap either. George Soros has his dirty little fingers in their pie too.

Attached: israel msm.jpg (2000x2045, 1.43M)

I was 12. They reported a huge hurricane in my area. All I saw outside was a shit ton of rain and very high winds knocking down branches. Then the power went out.
>Save your story for the sheeple, I'm going my own way.

Everyone is lying to you, user. It's not just the media.

And the kicker is, OP is lying to himself too.

>All I saw outside was a shit ton of rain and very high winds knocking down branches
What do you think a hurricane is?

Its when Bryan Williams spins really really fast.

In the US it got really blatant during the gulf war. News reporters would stage events. Green screen bombings and shit to make it look like they were in danger. Several times the camera would pan and accidentally show you they were in offices or other shit to break the illusion. I think my favorite was a reporter in a building standing in smoke making a report about the building being devastated and on fire, the camera shifted a bit and showed a spaghetti pot on the clean floor with something smoking inside it to make the illusion of a building fire. Dry ice if I had to guess.

Never believed them since.

about 23 years old

Attached: 1641759392179.jpg (1079x1366, 134.75K)

Attached: bats.jpg (636x392, 59.68K)

I guess I kind of always knew it but I didn't start taking it seriously until this COVID nonsense.

Exactly! That's the question they don't want you to ask, because that starts pulling the thread behind the curtain.

When I was 10/11 I realized there is always two sides to the same story, learned to never take one side blindly.

For me it was the CNN blackmail thing. Kinda crazy how people just forgot about it. I think it's very important.

This is reasonable. Assuming the news is lying almost all of the time is not.

Attached: 1658542415221555.jpg (768x1024, 426.13K)

Attached: 1646268029962m.jpg (647x1024, 59.31K)