What are some red flags that you should avoid saying at interviews?

what are some red flags that you should avoid saying at interviews?

Attached: file.png (200x133, 805)

Nigger word

"Please be patient, I have autism."

"i mostly use linux"

I love anime featuring elementary schoolgirls.

instantly hired

I hate glowniggers

if it looks like this it's a red flag

shitposting aside after some interview experiences over the course of 12 years. these aren't specific to programming or tech.

#1: you should feel free to ask your interviewers what they think is great about a company and what's not, particularly at the peer interview level. if they won't give anything reasonable then that's a red flag.

#2 always ask about benefits PTO ability to stretch out. you can perform and work long hours in a lot of salaried jobs but if they're like "hurrdurr 12 hour days" or won't talk vacation whatever

#3 if they say "oh we're a family" that's casual corporate BS to make you feel close to your coworkers and not chase raises. if they start talking about how if you were in mens choir in college that you'd be expected to carol at the holiday christmas party, fucking run. I've had a couple interviews with smaller firms that were clearly just corporate cults fucking yikes

Attached: file.png (640x425, 135.23K)

"I would rather not work with women or indians, I have to carry them and help them with everything"

I hate the antichrist.

>111
Nice, thanks for the good post.

"N" or "i bump off-topic threads on blue boards"?

What's wrong with this? If you're working with cloud or network infrastructure, you're basically EXPECTED to know how Linux works. Is that the reason why? That it would be something so obvious that it would be ridiculous to even bring it up?

Lol as if it will help. You already seep of autism like a vapid stench because youre on here, cant hide that buddy.

>if they start talking about how if you were in mens choir in college that you'd be expected to carol at the holiday christmas party, fucking run

Story time?!

Attached: 1661201954214415.png (256x350, 200.96K)

I was an undergrad in business school at the time (yes, biz school, I majored in Management Information Systems & Marketing on a bachelors. I took a course on Android programming at the time, which was so vogue that Verizon gave us all free Droid X's for the semester and offered us all internships. Problem was the internship was in san fran and thus the pay was a total wash compared to cost of living.)

Anyways...

This local (east coast) consulting company that's not that big but has some big references comes up and is like let's interview sure whatever. Show up to our office. Drive there. Looks nice enough.

Group interview format but like - casually. Cheese and crackers standing shit, but they went in a packlike manner. Talked about experience what I'm looking for etc... but they're less interested in experience and more about "will you integrate". Oh the holiday party. Oh the summer party. Everyone must attend everyone must chip in.

A lot of companies give lip service to "we're a family". If they're telling you how they expect your wife and kids to be there and for you to carol and bake cookies if that's your specialty, fucking run. Run. Don't look back.

My last 2 bosses died and I took their place at my prior work places, what is your salary?

$130/mo

linux bad
macos and windows good
simple as

What experience did you have that makes you so sure that one should run in that situation?

Showing your loli figurines as a hobby to collect them.