>2022
>not using contactless payment everywhere you go
Why are you stuck in the past Any Forums?

Attached: pmtls.png (412x995, 39.7K)

>using a credit card

why does #Plaid want my banking passowrd?

Plaid is a paid bank Middleware that allows banks to connect or authenticate banks without directly touching one another.

Convenient but up to trust in plaid.

>not using contactless payment everywhere you go
I have a credit card that supports contactless payment, but I'd say over half of the payment terminals I've used do not support tap to pay.

If my options are cash back or no cash back, I will take cash back. Everything is 1-5% cheaper for me.

I've got like 5 boxes of checks and I intend to use them.
Get fucked zoomers.

>but I'd say over half of the payment terminals I've used do not support tap to pay.
covid generally greatly increased contactless around me at least. USPS home depot walmart are the holdouts

>>Everything is 1-5% cheaper for me.
>not getting 3% everywhere
kek

>another 3rd party with my data
no thanks, I'll pay in cash

sorry sir we don't take cash, please get your card out

Attached: only.png (400x400, 31.99K)

If you insist.

Attached: only-carry-one-card.jpg (2019x1348, 1.24M)

>minimum order amount is 200 checks for $20
>your bank sells you just a few dozen for $20
I hate checks but they're often the only way to send payments without paying CC fees to institutions too retarded to take bank bill pay like the goddamn IRS.

contactless is a solution in search of a problem. if you already have to get your card out you might as well stick it in a reader.

Attached: 166097982176757273.png (2000x2000, 68.68K)

It's faster than inserting it into the slot.

saving two to three seconds isn't enough of a benefit to be worth bothering with.

"something being quicker is not worth bothering with"

you realize you either double tap the power button on your phone as the cashier rings shit up or you just hold your card to the screen of the reader instead of dipping it, right?

Card payments in general are for goys. It's just another part of the Hegelian dialectic. Makes perfect sense that zoomers would fall for that shit.

but slot insertion is the fun part

sorry internet monolopy bux is not money, get a job.

I don't know why anyone would want to pay for anything with a phone, I make it a point to keep money and phones completely separated, my phone is easily the least-secure device I own, by a long ways. And I say again, if I'm getting my card out anyway, holding it up to something vs. sticking it in a slot is not really a significant difference or advantage. Are you the kind of guy who floors it to race up to a red light because gotta save those few seconds?

I miss alipay in china desu, even prostitutes accepted it, you place the card on her phone then smash after charge