So...this is what killed Java, right

so...this is what killed Java, right

Attached: 8KSIA6hC7Y6y.png (860x1005, 45.91K)

bump

Fuck off, Redmond marketdroid. You know as well as I do that it is very much not dead. Perhaps you don't like that, but facts are facts.

seeth cope dilate

get a job

good morning sir

get a toilet

GOOD MORNING SIR

Oracle killed Java. Java would have been dead a decade ago if Google hadn't tapped it for Android. Only Oracle could take the most popular programming language in the world and let it die just like they took the most popular database in the world and let it die.

They’re both so similar that I don’t know why you people have such strong feelings about which ones better. You are all pajeets, just be proud of it.

C# is Java for the White Man

CEO of Oracle is a jew and CEO of Microsoft is an indian, so make of that what you will

>Hello. I'm a retard and I have absolutely no clue what I'm talking about because I'm literally a clueless bigger.

He may be a pajeet. But atleast white men use the product. Whereas DurgaJava is primarily a pajeet language.

C# was made when Microsoft was a White company owned by White men. It is not coincidence C# is the White man's Java.

Java trannys be seething

>Java trannys be seething

Attached: 1646860780953.jpg (3840x2160, 1.83M)

>C# was made when Microsoft was a White company owned by White men. It is not coincidence C# is the White man's Java.

Attached: 1651432000110.jpg (1656x1326, 284.35K)

>Java trannys be seething
wew

Attached: 1636971148540.png (1342x653, 259.53K)

she looks better than you ever will, street shitting chud

>she

>street shitting chud
also you really need to stop larping as a white person, panchito

Poo in the loo

Yes.

Attached: LeftyChad.png (257x300, 25.32K)

>Oracle killed Java.
This is the correct answer
>Java would have been dead a decade ago if Google hadn't tapped it for Android.
Disagree, Java actually had a decent hold on desktop and enterprise deployment for a while before Sun set one last time.
>Only Oracle could take the most popular programming language in the world and let it die just like they took the most popular database in the world and let it die.
Look at their business practices: they're price gouging existing customers into switching. Even Oracle holdouts wanted off Larry Ellison's wild ride years ago

Attached: 1403376799428.jpg (1200x900, 257.54K)