How indescribably brain dead do you have to be to believe te earth is flat?

How indescribably brain dead do you have to be to believe te earth is flat?

In mike's case, very

Attached: 9244162c.jpg (4200x2520, 1.07M)

Same as posting this thread and thinking anyone cares

What was the point of this experiment anyways? Did they expect to see the edge of the planet like 100 feet in the air? Why didn't he just pay for a fucking air balloon or helicopter ride?

because he was a fucking idiot. he was hoing to be lucky to get the 15,000 feet. You need to be above 350k to see the curvature. He was going to spend a stupid amount of money to throw himself into the air and then proudly proclaim there is no curve.

Then he died because he was a fucking moron

>What was the point of this experiment anyways?

Profit.

Flat earthers are gullible, and keen on self-affirmation. Therefore were happy to pour money into something utterly retarded.

He was a fucking moron, but also a grifter.

Anyone got the vid?

you can't see much, he goes up, he comes down.

I guess they haven't heard of weather balloons before

none whatsoever. why do you believe the earth is round? if it were round wouldnt we all just roll off? youre so dumb and brainwashed it is hilarious. sheeple like you are why we will never change

Idiot we aren't rolling around because the earth is rolling under our feet and it cancels it out

Attached: retarded or shitty troll.jpg (300x393, 27.24K)

3/10 you could try a little harder

Oh those are all fisheye lenses so they lie by default

No up in space dipship. The reason all the maps say north is up because all the early smart people lived in the northern hemisphere and they just declared the closest magnetic pole was the top of the planet as far as our own solar system goes. If the first civilisations started in Australia all the maps would be the other way up

>Oh those are all fisheye lenses so they lie by default

You do know you can buy a weather balloon for $129.00, and put any camera lens you want on it?

Prove the Earth is a ball

No, I know. But no matter how accurate the footage, distorted or not (and there's a lot out there) any display of actual curvature will be immediately dismissed by these loons

It's not a ball. It's an oblate spheroid, wider than it is tall, rotating at half the speed of the hour hand on a clock

This dude was trolling. Openly admitted it. You still take the bait.

Whatever faghead prove it

You'd have to be irreparably heartbroken.

Fun fact - humans figured out the earyh was a sphere in around 500bc, and global mavigation has been based on that fact ever since

NASA was founded in 1957

Okay dumbfuck people could prove it 500 years ago or whatever but can you prove it today? Demonstrate for us

If Earth is flat, you wouldn't be able to fly straight for 40 hours and land at the same airport you took flight.

If Earth is flat, what is holding approximately 70% of the planet's surface from dripping off the edges?

If Earth is flat, I am fucking Santa Claus in the ass with a nigger-knife in front of all his dirty little elven sluts before I bind and rape the ever-loving prolapse of Ms. Claus' old saggy asshole

-yes you would
-the icewall
-ho ho ho motherfucker

The burden of proof is on you.

First, show me a flat earth model that accurately depicts every element of solar & lunar movements, as well as the seaons, and shifting times of the day throughout the year

At last count, there are 5 separate flat earth models, all that contradict each other, that are wheeled out to answer sprecific question, when the globe answers tham all at once

The burden of proof lies not with me friend, but with you. Re-read my posts carefully. Never once did I claim the Earth to be any particular shape - I merely asked you pic related.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-29 at 19-25-29 _b_ - How indescribably brain dead do you have to be to - Random - 4chan.png (580x114, 10.32K)

why does the horizon dissapear and not go on forever?

You'd have to understand math beyond addition and subtraction.

Because there are limitations to human perspective

No, because we don't to. That's the lunacy of flerfers. they thump their fists on the table and demands demonstrations there and then, knowing such demonstrations are already all around them, but they just ignore their own eyes.

And even if, somehow, the demonstrations were completed in such a way to answer any questions, they would still be dismissed because flerfers are too stupid to understand the results

You can't explain = you don't know

we can explain = you can't understand the answers

>It's an oblate spheroid, wider than it is tall

The earth's radius at the equator is 6,371km.
The radius to the poles is 6,356km.

To give an indication of the degree of variation, if the earth was shrunk down to 1 metre diameter, the difference between equatorial and polar diameters would be slightly less than 0.25mm, or about 2 sheets of thin notebook paper.

at the same scale, the top of Mount Everest would be about 0.17mm above the mean average, and the deepest point of the Marianas trench would be a wrinkle only 0.2mm deep.

Why does you mom disappear into the basement and go down on me forever?

cope